fbpx

GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

For those that were interested in him, I’ve decided to sell my Black Pebble Wolf. He’s listed in the Classifieds.

windstonefan
      Participant

Okay mine came and I love them both to death. If you would like to see them you must go to my albums here: w.photoshop.com/users/windstonefan/albums/

One Red Green eyes, One Black w/a liitle brown,turquoise eyes. So cute.

windstonefan

Falcolf
        Participant

Oh my gosh! SHE’S HERE! Today* I received my wolf and I CANNOT express how unbelievably happy and grateful I am for her – Melody, thank you thank you thank you, from the bottom of my heart and my spirit! I’m almost in tears from her beauty – she’s absolutely gorgeous and I will love her FOREVER! (This dog is going NOWHERE! Haha! <3)

I've decided to name her Boone, in honour of my Grandpa who passed away last week. His nickname was 'Daniel Boone.' ๐Ÿ™‚

My girl is a gorgeous red patch husky and oh gosh, I LOVE HER!!!! SOOOO PRETTYYY!!!

Photobucket

Different light, taken the next day.

Photobucket
          Photobucket

And here’s the really funny picture with my hilarious cat Copernicus sitting in the background watching, wanting to play with his crazy eyes. <3

Photobucket

*er, two or three days ago actually, I couldn’t find my camera cord and it’s still missing so I had to borrow my dad’s. I seriously hope that I don’t have to buy a new one! Anyway, I LOVELOVELOVE Boone and she’s a keeper so sorries, but she’s not for trades or sale. ๐Ÿ™‚ (And never will be!) First Windstone ever and she’s super special! (Plus, there were memories of this tragic time attached to her before she ever arrived and she will help me keep those memories in my heart! ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Looove her!!!!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Matryoshka
          Participant

Congrats, Falcolf! She’s beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

Jinya
            Participant

It is a Beautiful (kitty stalked) pup! I hope you are able to attach some happy memories to her as well. The fun times you had with your Grandpa, his smile, his love for you. The excitement and joy you have for your first windstone. It wasn’t long ago I got my first grab bag Poad, I was so excited to start my windstone collection. And now Poady has a few friends and more to come! Welcome to the (rather crazy but fun) Windstone Family! I hope you enjoy every momemet, and make many new friends!

moonbeam
              Participant

My wolf finally arrived ๐Ÿ™‚

briteblades
                Participant

Oooooo, he’s very pretty, moonbeam!!! Congrats!!!

Scathach
                  Participant

Moonbeam – your wolf is gorgeous!

Life is beautiful.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Oh WOW moonbeam! Now THAT one is awesome! Not many of these have really sparked my interest, but that one is amazing!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Stephanie
                      Participant

My wolf (husky?) arrived today! She has the most beautiful sky blue eyes. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jinya
                        Participant

Woo Hoo! Congrats Stephanie! I do love those blue eyes!

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Such a pretty girl!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Congrats on her!

Sarah
                            Participant

All of these are so adorable! I would love to maybe one day get one that colored like my dog:

He’s “wolf grey” so he’s got the white face markings, but his coat is a mix of greys and browns instead the really solid blue-grey.

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

A Klee Kai? ^-^

Sarah
                                Participant

A Klee Kai? ^-^

Indeed he is! <3

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.