GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    SilverDragon
    Participant

Ok, it looks like I’m one of the first to get mine in, soo I went ahead and started a thread.

Wow, I was soo excited to how quickly they came in! It shocked me when the postal man came to the door. So, yay I received a siberian black husky and a Reddish husky, which to me looks more wolfie cause it’s darker (so looking at the group picture that melody took of all the wolves, its one of the outer ones and not the lighter red husky. I may keep both of mine. πŸ™‚

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
      Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Puffpastryofdoom
      Participant

Your wolves are gorgeous, Silverdragon! πŸ˜€ -I too was surprised to get my wolf in the mail today! (He wasn’t supposed to arrive until Monday!)

I tried to pick out my favorites from the blog photo to see which one I was hoping to get. Buuuut it just didn’t work out because I quickly realized that I loved them all! Haha! Needless to say, I am thrilled to have this little beauty!

(Indoors)
        Photobucket

(Outdoors)
        Photobucket

SilverDragon
        Participant

Oh wow! yours is very pretty too! πŸ™‚

Author of β€œMoonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Your wolves are gorgeous, Silverdragon! πŸ˜€ -I too was surprised to get my wolf in the mail today! (He wasn’t supposed to arrive until Monday!)

I tried to pick out my favorites from the blog photo to see which one I was hoping to get. Buuuut it just didn’t work out because I quickly realized that I loved them all! Haha! Needless to say, I am thrilled to have this little beauty!

(Indoors)
            Photobucket

(Outdoors)
            Photobucket

Ohh you got one of my favorites =) lOve the blue eyes

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

Mine came today, too!! I am loving these pebble critters!!
              Photobucket
              Photobucket
              Photobucket

littleironhorse
              Participant

TEMPTATION!!!

So how big are they? Compared to a baby Uni for example?

Matryoshka
                Participant

They’re all so beautiful! I think I prefer the black and darker ones but they all look very cute πŸ™‚

Riversgrace
                  Participant

Whimpers for my babies to make it here…wish we got mail on saturday…

Puffpastryofdoom
                    Participant

I can’t get over just how beautiful all the wolves and huskies are! It didn’t even dawn on me that some of them even have odd-eyes! I think that’s so adorable!!! πŸ˜€

Falcolf
                      Participant

Awww they are sooo gorgeous! Beautiful markings! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I am loving yours PuffPastryOfDoom! πŸ™‚ Beautiful dark colors! The one like that with gold eyes in the store photo is my (so far) top pick! I just love that dark color! I can’t wait for mine to show up!

Skylover
                          Participant

Here’s mine. I love them both, but they’re a little too similar in coloration for my tastes, so I’ll be trading one of them to see if I can get one that’s different.

Photobucket

Photobucket

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

Oh Skylover! I think the black nosed one is Hannah’s #1 πŸ™‚ So you should see what she gets! πŸ™‚ I also love that one, but mine are going to take a few days to get to me.. since I’m paying by money order, so I have to wait for that to get to them first, lol

Ann

They are so beautiful! I can’t wait to watch as more come in!

Sikek
                                Participant

I didn’t realize they were so big, seeing all these photos is making me exited to see what I get. I’m glad I decided to get one now!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.