GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

They are all so gorgeous! Skeeterdee, I especially like yours! Beautiful combo!

Falcolf
      Participant

That pink nosed one is really unique! I don’t think I’ve ever even seen a real husky like that! So cute! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Hannah
        Participant

Skylover you got my favorite one from this batch! XD

And Skeeter – that white one with the brown markings that you got was a close second of my favorites. Did you notice that the two that you got were also sitting next to each other in the store pic? XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Puffpastryofdoom
          Participant

So how big are they? Compared to a baby Uni for example?

They’re practically the same size!
            Photobucket

Riversgrace
            Participant

Skeeterdeee!!!! That red and white you got is beautiful!!! lol I don’t think I have ever seen a piebald red and white in person before, but I have seen pictures! πŸ™‚ Beautiful, my favorite one by far!!! Grats πŸ™‚ (remembers my ornaments and can’t wait to hang them up this coming year!!!/ I think I have husky fever) lol

Scathach
              Participant

That pink nosed one is really unique! I don’t think I’ve ever even seen a real husky like that! So cute! πŸ˜€

My real-life Siberian Husky had a pink nose, so I’m hoping that my grab bag wolf will too! Regardless, they’re all awesome, as usual. Thanks again, Melody!

Life is beautiful.

Jinya
                Participant

Wow, they look so expressive! Neat little pups! I want the whole pebble animal collection now.

Puffpastryofdoom
                  Participant

I couldn’t agree with you more, Jinya! I only have the Lady Cat and Wolf right now, but I would love to have the whole Pebble collection too!

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

We call the pink nose ‘snow nose’ as many husky noses are black in the summer and pink in the winter. Some stay the same color year round, and some are mixed- black and pink… I can’t wait for mine to come!

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

Skeeterdeee!!!! That red and white you got is beautiful!!! lol I don’t think I have ever seen a piebald red and white in person before, but I have seen pictures! πŸ™‚ Beautiful, my favorite one by far!!! Grats πŸ™‚ (remembers my ornaments and can’t wait to hang them up this coming year!!!/ I think I have husky fever) lol

I was thinking of you and those ornaments when I opened the box!!!! Everything I know about husky colors and markings I learned while I was working on that project. <3 :shy:

Hannah, I kept looking at the store photo trying to figure out if that was my grey wolf. I think you're right! Maybe they're BFFs who like to sit next to each other? πŸ˜€

Amy
                        Participant

I am so awful at saving money. I was gonna abstain completely, and then I broke down and got one, then two…shame on me XD

Can’t wait to see what I get. πŸ™‚ I’m really hoping for one with the blue/green eyes.

Oh! And if anyone gets a pure white one and thinks it’s boring, please feel free to let me rehome for you πŸ˜‰ I love the pure white ones.

Pink is most wanted.

Bodine
                          Participant

If anyone wants to part with one that kind of looks like my Gandalf,I would be very grateful and I might have something you want in trades and money.No GBunis though,sorry no spares.I only have the ones that have meaning to me but I do have other sculpts and a few Breyers and 134mint LOTRs trading cards that are all in sleeves,unplayed Tengwar{Elvish},foils,and promos,rares,etc..Here is my Gandalf.
                            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

siberakh1
                            Participant

I received my two darlings this morning. πŸ™‚ A lovely gray husky with dark gray top of face and blue eyes. The other is a red husky (deeper red) with reddish nose and blue eyes. Not that these two aren’t really lovely (they are!), but I was really hoping for a wolf. πŸ™‚

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hannah
                              Participant

Here are my two. I like them but they aren’t what I was hoping for πŸ™‚ The wolf has gold eyes and the foxy-looking one (heh) has metallic turquoise eyes.

These guys will both be up for trade πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Here are my two! The dark one has orangy shiny eyes. The grey has yellowish sparkly eyes. Both are gorgeous! Sorry for horrid pictures! Neither show how gorgeous the eyes are! They really are so much more awesome in person!

Maybe trade one for a white (like The Bear, my sweet Samoyed from years ago) or a blue eyed one? Maybe! I’m getting quite attached!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 159 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.