GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

I ordered one from the leftover batch. I got a grey wolf…now I have three grey wolves, LOL! Anyone need a grey wolf?

LOL aww! *hugs*
      Was there anything other than greys in the leftover batch?? XD

Bodine
      Participant

I got my trade! I now have a beautiful red husky with blue eyes.Looks just like my dog’s sire but close enough that I am not going to grumble.That you for the trade πŸ˜‰
        Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

I got my trade! I now have a beautiful red husky with blue eyes.Looks just like my dog’s sire but close enough that I am not going to grumble.That you for the trade πŸ˜‰
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Very pretty! πŸ™‚ I love the reds that have the markings that come down on their face like that πŸ™‚

Matryoshka
          Participant

I was so disappointed when I missed out on the second batch of Pebble Wolves- Amazingly my sister saw them pop-up in store again before me and managed to get me the last one. I’m so happy!!!

He’s a black/white husky with turquoise eyes. I love him!

Photobucket
            Photobucket

The Pebble wolves have to be one of my top fav sculptures by Melody! Even though they’re small πŸ™‚ I have been lucky enough to purchase a few from others for my wolf pack. Each one of them are painted so beautifully πŸ˜€ Love each of them.

Photobucket
            Photobucket

The Bear! He was the one I was hoping and wishing for the day I saw the group shot of all the wolves. And….. today is the day he became mine!!! Many thanks to the wonderful former owner for helping my wish come true!!!!!! I love him!!!

Photobucket
            Photobucket

The pack…
            Photobucket

Matryoshka
            Participant

Congrats Lysithian, they are beautiful! πŸ™‚ You’re so lucky to have the black and a white one. They look great side by side!

Congrats Lysithian, they are beautiful! πŸ™‚ You’re so lucky to have the black and a white one. They look great side by side!

Thank you Matryoshka! The white is the one I never thought I could ever get. I am so thrilled to finally get him!!!

Falcolf
              Participant

Gorgeous pack! Wow, you’ve got quite the crowd! πŸ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Gorgeous pack! Wow, you’ve got quite the crowd! πŸ˜€

Thank you Falcolf! My favorites are the white (of course!), the black, the red, and the pink nosed husky. I’m thinking of letting one of the greys go, maybe? And the black nose husky is already up for trade on the classifieds.

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.