fbpx

GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

All of these are so adorable! I would love to maybe one day get one that colored like my dog:

He’s “wolf grey” so he’s got the white face markings, but his coat is a mix of greys and browns instead the really solid blue-grey.

Me too…like my Gandolf.Pretty pup,good luck.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

A Klee Kai? ^-^

Indeed he is! <3

They’re awesome lil dogs ๐Ÿ™‚ Almost got one a few years back! I could see wanting a husky looking one to match your baby ๐Ÿ™‚

By the way, if anyone happens to get this wolf and is interested in selling or trading, *possibly* for a GBB uni, maybe for a wolf… please send me a PM ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank You!

Erika
        Participant

this green eyed girl actually came pretty soon after ordering, but I was in the middle of a move and have finally dug out my camera again!

I was hoping for a red, so I was delighted when she came out of the box ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Jinya for helping me snag one *hug*

and thanks Melody for painting them!

Jinya
          Participant

You’re Welcome ^-^ it was my pleasure! I love how we all look out for each other here! You really got a nice one! I thought it was cute we both got red pups ๐Ÿ™‚

Mike
            Participant

Finally posting mine for all to see.

GB-Wolfs-Tan&Grey-2

Tan-wolf-1

Grey-wolf-8, Tried to get a good close up image since he was not coming out quite the way he looks.Light makes him seem lighter then he is, but not by much. And there are no major flaws just the usual ones for this "goof up" batch.

Matryoshka
              Participant

Beautiful! They look very cute together ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
                Participant

They are all lovely.
                  Anybody have a reddish one I can get?One close to the looks of my Gandalf.I didn’t manage to get a wolf but might have something else you might want or cash.Pm me if anyone does.Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
                  Participant

FINALLY! I got this beauty.Thank you Serendipity,very much. :bigsmile:
                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Anybody who got the ‘leftovers’ release up to showing off wolfies? I’m still curious to see more of them ๐Ÿ™‚ (or for that matter, anybody who didn’t show them off before feel like showing off now? lol)

Matryoshka
                      Participant

Same here Kaytana ๐Ÿ™‚ would love to see the leftovers and other wolves who havent popped up yet ๐Ÿ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

I’m excited to see if that second white wolf shows up, I’m hopeful that he is with the leftovers since we haven’t seen him yet!

Falcolf
                          Participant

Aww all these wolves turned out sooo gorgeous. I know Melody said they were a pain in the butt to paint but I hope they show up again someday. ๐Ÿ˜€ Getting mine has made me really want another windstone XD! She’s got me even more permanently hooked than I was already. ๐Ÿ™‚ (And already there are some good memories attached to her too. <3 If I ever do a comic where there are dogs in the background, she will be cameo'd as one of those background dogs.)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

I’m excited to see if that second white wolf shows up, I’m hopeful that he is with the leftovers since we haven’t seen him yet!

I *think* both have been caught.. I know where one of them is, and as far as I know that wolf isn’t going anywhere.. and another friend has mentioned knowing where the other one is at… ‘n I’m almost certain they’re not one in the same.

I am looking for these wolves… most specifically REALLY looking for the dark rich brown one.. I’m interested in the other two, but want to see them before I commit any.

Here is my classifieds ad about it ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank You!

http://windstoneeditions.com/classifieds/wanted/looking-these-wolves

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

Yup, both whites have been caught! I know where they both are now ๐Ÿ™‚ For the time being anyway…

Nothing on the new ones? I got a grey from the leftover release, I just haven’t gotten a good photo of her yet, lol

Skeeterdeee
                                Participant

I ordered one from the leftover batch. I got a grey wolf…now I have three grey wolves, LOL! Anyone need a grey wolf?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.