fbpx

GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags GB Pebble Wolves Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

I finally got some pictures of my wolf. I got the black one. He also has grey in his ears, on his neck, and his foot pads are grey. He has metallic copper eyes. I haven’t decided if I’m going to keep, sell, or trade him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matryoshka
      Participant

I finally got some pictures of my wolf. I got the black one. He also has grey in his ears, on his neck, and his foot pads are grey. He has metallic copper eyes. I haven’t decided if I’m going to keep, sell, or trade him.

Photobucket

Nice! I was wondering when he’d turn up. Looks beautiful 🙂

fatalbeauty
        Participant

oooo! the black one is pretty!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Sirithiliel
          Participant

The black one is awesome!

Jinya
            Participant

Aw, Congrats Copper! The most unique grab bag wolf, nice catch!

Falcolf
              Participant

Very striking Copper! I’m still waiting on mine but I got a shipping slip today (unknown what it’s for) so maaaaybe my wolfie is waiting at the post office for me! Yee! Loving seeing everyone’s gorgeous wolves, makes me kinda nervous and excited all at once haha. 🙂

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Matryoshka
                Participant

My Pebble Wolf turned up today =) Im really happy with him! He’s a brownish coloured wolf with some tan accents and golden eyes. He’s been airbrushed really nicely! So cute!

Photobucket
                  Photobucket
                  Photobucket

briteblades
                  Participant

Ooooh, I LOVE yours, Matryoshka! Nice grab!

Bullsquid
                    Participant

Oh wow, Matryoshka, that has got to be my favorite pebble wolf so far. Really nice. Congrats!

Falcolf
                      Participant

Wow Matroyska, beautiful classic wolf! Love his/her face!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Ann

Yay, mine made it! Thank you again to Dragonshoard who held this guy for me! Here’s my husky/shepherd mix:

I can’t edit, but I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to keep this guy for now (my husband really likes him!)

Elena
                          Participant

Squee! Happy Dance!
                            I had a parcel waiting for me when I got home from school!

I got a lovely golden tannish wolfie (similar to Bullsquids) with one turquoise eye and one gold eye. 😀

I’ll get pics later once my camera battery charges

OK stupid ????? How on earth do you tell what you have for a pebble wolf/husky if your not a dog person!!! I have no clue how you all tell what you have or not…..Wolf???? Dog?????

briteblades
                            Participant

Wolves tend to have a myriad of shades in their coats that blend together (usually dark on top, light on bottom) and huskies have more solid color markings. Huskies also normally do not have yellow eyes!

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

I’d say normally wolves do not have the blue eyes, but I have seen a couple wolves in this batch with blue eyes.
                                I tell by face markings and color shades (and the combo there of) but it’s kind of tricky to explain what it is about them XD lol.. some of them is truly whatever the person see’s… it could be either a wolf or a dog, since the coloration is so close 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 159 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.