fbpx

FLAT FUZZY!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy FLAT FUZZY!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

*************BIG NOTE**************************************************
      I’m having trouble getting Blue out and about like I wanted to since I’m not supposed to exercise much with my abscess/cyst and soon I’m going to have surgery…

long story short, I want to let Blue see at least one more person before he has to go back to Windstone since I can’t really get him anywhere fun….

…so if you want to play with Blue before he has to go back, send me a pm and I’ll draw a name out of a hat for who he gets to see next….

edit: I will take pm entries until 8:00pm on 6/19 then I’ll draw so I can get him out before I’m buggered with surgery and or so his new host doesn’t have long to wait for him…

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
      Participant

and the winner of the draw for Blue next is…….

Puffpastryofdoom

1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Puffpastryofdoom
        Participant

!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: I am so excited!!! I will give Blue Fuzzy the warmest hospitality and bring him on exciting adventures before he continuous his amazing journey! Thank you so much, fatalbeauty!!!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: I am so excited!!! I will give Blue Fuzzy the warmest hospitality and bring him on exciting adventures before he continuous his amazing journey! Thank you so much, fatalbeauty!!!

no problem, I planned on taking him fun places but stupid abscess got in the way so it’s good he’ll get to play with someone who can take him out fun places…

Kimk: my letter says July 24, I assume we send them back after that date….

1. Mother Meerkat

Kim
            Blocked

I tracked down the purple one and hope she will be shipped to me shortly. I am just waiting to hear back. When are they supposed to go back to Windstone?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Puffpastryofdoom
              Participant

I am happy to report that Blue Fuzzy arrived at my house safe and sound today! Because he seemed so exhausted from his trip, I decided to let him stay home and hang out with his little Fuzzy friends while I went to work this afternoon. Needless to say, I got home and realized I made a very big mistake. And with this mistake, I have learned a valuable lesson in Fuzzies…

Fuzzy Lesson #1 : Never, EVER leave your precious chocolate stash within reach of hungry, unsupervised Fuzzies.

(*Sigh* This is what I came home to after I got out of work tonight).
                 photo 76e84b7d-0b73-4c32-b6e0-2e2a32f3c214_zpsd72a0dc4.jpg
                 photo ad50c69e-15ff-46c0-8c25-ea5c11fc104f_zps96b99d7a.jpg

I guess I’ll just have to bring Blue Fuzzy with me to work tomorrow so he doesn’t get into any more trouble! (**So long as he doesn’t have a tummy ache from eating so much chocolate, of course!) πŸ˜‰

Stormbringer777
                Participant

Are you OK? πŸ˜€ Is it dangerous to come between fuzzies and their prey?(LOL) I hope to someday host a fuzzy. I’m just gathering all the info that I can!! πŸ˜€

Puffpastryofdoom
                  Participant

Hahaha… You’re absolutely right! It can be dangerous when you try and interfere with Fuzzies and their food! Luckily, the worst these little guys did was jump on me and run all over; tickling me until my stomach hurt from laughing! So I thankfully survived and just purchased enough chocolate for all of us to share the next day! πŸ˜‰

Puffpastryofdoom
                    Participant

Flat Fuzzies like…
                      To go see the 4th of July Fireworks!!!
                       photo 43bcdabf-6886-4b34-a3b6-eba520b7bf11_zpsa3aafc41.jpg

Sikek
                      Participant

Haha! Fantastic photos!

Puffpastryofdoom
                        Participant

Flat Fuzzies also like…
                          Going to Medieval Times in Lyndhurst, New Jersey!

Ooooooooooh the excitement!!!
                           photo DSC08901_zpsdc3f7059.jpg

(Seeing his long lost friends!!!)
                           photo c2f7cad2-fea2-4f13-9064-3a5dcced5a63_zps211d840a.jpg

(Blue Fuzzy was excited that we were about to get seated!)
                           photo 1ff2b8ee-e2bc-4fe4-950c-eff479f9f3ff_zps683769d2.jpg

FRONT ROW SEATS!!! We were on the Black and White Knight’s side!
                           photo 97077410-ccfd-4f3e-823b-d4d0c0716e54_zps0228e397.jpg

(Blue Fuzzy apologizes for not getting into this photo! But he wanted me to still post this to show off our Black and White Knight and the arena. It turned out that our knight was not only handsome, but he even gave us a Carnation! …Too bad he was the first one to get “killed” in battle. When that happened, Blue Fuzzy and I yelled, “Booooooo!”)
                           photo IMAG2260_zps0cf94437.jpg

(Blue Fuzzy is disappointed in my photography skills. This photo is too blurry for his liking!)
                           photo 1be127d7-d045-4595-914c-3f7f1e79f624_zps98f84558.jpg
                          I wanted to take more pictures, but Blue Fuzzy and I ended up becoming so fascinated by the show and food that we completely forgot to take out our camera again! We’re sorry about that! But for what it’s worth, we had a great time!

Kim
                          Blocked

I have the purple fuzzy and will post pictures soon but it has time to get to one more person I think so who wants it?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

looks like Blue had lots of fun! yey!

1. Mother Meerkat

Ciarnet
                              Participant

If you need a place to send Purple, Kimk, I would very much like to play host!

Susie
                                Keymaster

Its great to see Blue again! He looks like he’s having a wonderful time. Sorry about the chocolate raid… He must have been very hungery after his trip in the envelope! Hope they didn’t leave spots on the furniture! Usually they eat up every molecule of it though resulting in a very neat feast.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 230 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.