fbpx

FLAT FUZZY!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy FLAT FUZZY!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Kiera
    Participant

I’ve love the chance to host a fuzzy, too!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I would love to host one…one can visit with my scarf fuzzy….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Blue made his way to me a day or so after I left the hospital, so it’s been a bit chaotic here, but he’s kept us all company. He went to a baseball game with us today (my first real day out!) & tomorrow will be flying to California with scrpbkgrl. Pics to follow!

(Although, Susie, I may petition for Blue to come live with us once his journey is done. We won the game in extra innings, breaking an eight game losing streak. Blue’s clearly a good luck charm!) πŸ˜‰

Pics from Blue’s Seattle visit:

First he had to meet the “real” Jolie and Dageus clover-puppy–they’re fellow travel lovers and come with us on all our trips.

Untitled

Next, he had some fabulous quality time with the Windstones. Allestra naturally loved that he matched her eyes, while my little flame foo pup tried to decide if he was edible:

Untitled

Then the fuzzies descended. There’s often half a dozen on Allestra anyway, but this time they ALL wanted into the pic!

Untitled

Outside, the rhodedendrons are in bloom. Blue was a little nervous about all the bees buzzing around. But since blue really isn’t their color, they left him alone while he took a look.

Untitled

He made his way into the poads’ clutter for a quick discussion.

Untitled

And we went downtown to watch an afternoon Mariners game. Because I’m still using a walker to get around post-pneumonia, Blue toured the stadium with my husband and scrpbkgrl. Here, he met the memorial statue of our late, beloved announcer Dave Niehaus (heck, he beat me there, I still haven’t seen it in person!).

Untitled

He helped scrpbkgrl catch the game winning home run.

Untitled

(OK, not really. πŸ˜‰ But I’m sure he would have had we had a ball come our way!)

He perched on my shoulder for the game & pronounced the view “excellent”.

Untitled

And after the win, he posed with the memorabilia from the game, including the MLB app showing the score. Look, he even matches the team colors!

Untitled

All in all, it’s been a successful visit, though I think he’s hoping for some sun at his next stop–California!

littleironhorse
        Participant

Yay, we’ve got both Red and Blue accounted for! Good timing for him to be there to offer you support Jolie and he also looks like he had a good time!

Now if we can find Purple…

Lisa
          Participant

Blue Fuzzy left Jolie’s today and came home with me to the Bay Area in CA. He watched the Seattle rain before takeoff. I hope to get a few fun pics and show BF a good time here.

Blue Fuzzy in CA

If you are interested in having Blue Fuzzy travel to spend time with you next, please send me a PM and I will put everyone’s name in a hat and BF will pull the next host.
            Thanks for letting Fuzzy out for such a fun travel experience Susie!

Lisa
            Participant

So Blue didn’t get to see any landmarks here in the Bay Area this trip, hopefully he can come visit again next time around and do more tourist-y stuff.

He came in to work with me. Blue enjoyed a ride on my flying pig.
              Blue Fuzzy 1

I work for a non-profit OPO that deals with organ and tissue transplantation. Blue signed up to be an organ and tissue donor so I gave him a Donate Life pin which he has added to his collection of bling.

Since I knew from previous pictures that Blue loves flowers, I found a little patch of California poppies and we snapped a pic of him there.
              Blue Fuzzy 2

Then Blue got to go to my nieces’ combined birthday party, where they got their first Windstones. (I have apologized to my sister for creating these monsters, LOL). My older niece got the Aquamarine, and my younger niece got the Amethyst. My daughter got her birthday present early (the copper patina)so they could all talk together. The Emerald color shift and the test paint Tomato Garden #1 are mine.

Blue Fuzzy 3

Then at home, Blue Fuzzy visited with some old friends and we took a Windstone Reunion photo.
              Blue Fuzzy 4

Tonight, Fuzzy pulled a name from those who had messaged me about being his next host and Fatalbeauty’s is the next stop on his tour. I’ll try to get him out in the mail tomorrow for you. πŸ™‚ I really enjoyed having him visit and can’t wait to see more pictures from his travels.

Kiya
              Participant

I need to go find Blue’s Christmas visit photos I suppose. πŸ™‚ I mean, it’s only June!

Susie
                Keymaster

Yes you do Kiya! :love:

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

I need to go find Blue’s Christmas visit photos I suppose. πŸ™‚ I mean, it’s only June!

If you wait until July it would be even better…lol. Christmas in July anyone?

Ann

Yay for Blue! I bet he enjoyed traveling outside of a package. I love the new bling! I hope he keeps collecting swag!

Susie
                      Keymaster

Red and Purply! We miss you!

Copper83
                        Participant

If I remember right, the Fuzzies should be heading back to Windstone next month, right?

Puffpastryofdoom
                          Participant

Blue Fuzzy sure looks like he had a great time staying with you! And personally, I think Blue Fuzzy and Scarf Fuzzy make a really cute couple! I bet they’ll write letters to each other once Blue Fuzzy takes off again on another adventure. πŸ˜‰

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

well even though I can’t take him around due to my abscess, he visited around the house…I wanted to take him to the fair, the zoo but nope…

first Blue discovered something called ponies, he didn’t want to get too close in case they tried to eat him…

photo IMG_1357.jpg

he found a few Windstones and some fuzzies but he was still too shy to meet them so he hovered above…
                               photo IMG_1359.jpg

next he found someone he really liked, such a pretty butterfly!
                               photo IMG_1361.jpg

next we found scarf fuzzy and they had to sniff sniff each other…
                               photo IMG_1362.jpg

Blue decided scarf fuzzy’s coiled up look seemed interesting so he decided to copy it…
                               photo IMG_1364.jpg

they decided to be friends so cuddles ensued..
                               photo IMG_1367.jpg

he tried to play with my cats but they weren’t having it but he found a cat who would stay still for him…
                               photo IMG_1375.jpg

the fuzzies finally found him and mobbed their big brother…
                               photo IMG_1370.jpg
                               photo IMG_1371.jpg

finally he got a little of California from Disney, we couldn’t get to Disneyland either but I wanted him to have something from California…
                               photo IMG_1376.jpg

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 230 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.