FLAT FUZZY!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy FLAT FUZZY!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Three Flat Fuzzies have gone out into the world to see what it’s like. They’ve been gone just a day or so and I’m already missing them! If one visits you, please be sure to post a picture of him and write about his visit here in the forum, or on our Facebook page. You may also email service@windstoneeditions.com with his story and picture and we can post it for you!

I have posted pictures of them on the Windstone Editions Facebook page. (I’d post them here too if I could remember my Photo Bucket password!)

Copper83
      Participant

My Fuzzy visitor arrived today. I’ll be posting pictures soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Copper83
        Participant

Well, my Fuzzy visitor has been busy visiting all the Windstones, catching up with it’s many cousins, and evading the cats. It seems to be obsessed with the hatchery though. For it’s own safety, I decided not to let it in to play. ๐Ÿ™‚

Photobucket

Susie
          Keymaster

Good idea!

Its nice to see one of my Flat Fuzzy friends and know he got there safely!

Carolyn
            Participant

How cute . I hope he loves his trip ! And return to Windstone .

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Mine has arrived as well!

The same day as a new member of the family <3
                Photobucket

The first furry member he met was the dog of course ^_^
                Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

If the fuzzies aren’t sure where they would like to tour this year, Pennsylvania is a lovely state to visit! ๐Ÿ˜‰ (PM me for reservations!)

Copper83
                  Participant

My Fuzzy visitor left today. Next stop…..Louisiana! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kiya
                    Participant

Ooh, fun! I hope he gets to eat some tasty food ๐Ÿ˜€

Susie
                      Keymaster

Has anyone heard from the Blue Flat Fuzzy?!

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Red fuzzy has landed! :bigsmile:

We are going over the itinerary. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
                          Participant

One of them is going to have a wet journey to us here.I will keep it warm and dry though.I have a special trip planned for it! ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Carolyn
                            Participant

The red one is having lots of fun .

bayoudragon
                              Participant

Here are a few pics from Red Fuzzy’s visit. ๐Ÿ™‚

At first, Red Fuzzy thought he had been sent to the wrong address and totally freaked out. No matter where he looked, he could not find any Windstones. I gave him some chocolate to calm him down and explained that my Windstones, like the flat fuzzies, are also on vacation. Well, there was ONE Windstone here that he could meet. She just got out of surgery and was recovering before she could join the others. I asked if he wanted to stop by her recovery room and pay her a visit. He very excitedly said, “YES!!” So here he is giving Big Momma a get well hug.
                                Photobucket

The next morning we headed out for a quick little tour. We stopped at the Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center and walked the trails. I even let him inch along the boardwalk and explore a bit.
                                Photobucket

We drove through LSU campus and stopped by Mike the Tiger’s cage. Mike was in his usual sleeping spot (Red Fuzzy was not impressed). I assured him that Mike is usually quite active and engages in typical tiger play (especially when Mr. Darrel is visiting), but I think he was more impressed with the brickwork.
                                Photobucket

Photobucket

Next we drove past The 13th Gate, and he begged me to get him inside. I told him it was a Saturday and the off season. If anyone was there, they would be busy building sets. Plus I didn’t want anyone mistaking him for some kind of prop, like an intestine, and leaving him in one of the scenes.
                                Photobucket

The last stop was the Old State Capital building. Do fuzzies growl?? I swear he did. He was quite miffed that there was so much traffic and construction. I promised him we would still get a pic, so we drove around to the side of the building.
                                Photobucket

Now he is resting with my pack and will head out to Pennsylvania tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚
                                Photobucket

Serendipity
                                Participant

Blue Fuzzy has landed, he just got delayed a bit when he showed up while I was out of town (I was so hoping he was going to make it before I left). However, he has a fun day on the town planned for tomorrow, and then he’s off to visit a new friend early next week!

When Blue Fuzzy first arrived, he was a bit nervous, but luckily he met one of his cousins right away, who introduced him to the critters who live in his host’s office!

Photobucket

Then, feeling braver for having met some of the locals, he bravely met the dragons! Not everyone felt like being in the pictures, but he managed to convince a few of the less camera shy to join him.

Photobucket

After such a busy day, he decided it was time to relax with his newest friend. Then they both kindly posed for a picture!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The next day, he wanted to get out and see the town!
                                  Photobucket

Although he was impressed with everything he saw:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

His favorite stop was the Bellagio!

Photobucket

He got to see their indoor conservatory:
                                  Photobucket

He wanted to ride the carousel, but was disappointed to learn that it’s only for decor! So he settled for a picture
                                  Photobucket

And he wasn’t so sure about those giant bees!
                                  Photobucket

But his very favorite thing all day were the fountains! He was excited to see the water dance to the song “Proud to be an American”!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Exhausted it was time to head home!
                                  Photobucket

Now he’s all ready to travel to Mississippi to continue his adventure!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 230 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.