FLAT FUZZY!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy FLAT FUZZY!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

Am loving this Flat Fuzzy goes around the globe thread! They all look like they are having so much fun!!!

I am betting that the Red fuzzy will be coming to see me, because just about all of my fuzzies over the years have been red. I mentioned this to Susie once, asking for non-red fuzzy. She sent two, one red one blue with a note saying the red one wanted to see his family. LOL! She is such a brat.

Kyrin

Sikek
      Participant

Here is Purple Fuzzy’s adventures in the land down under!
        Apologies all my photos are a little poor quality, I’ve nothing but a phone camera to work with.

Photobucket
        The arrival!
        After being cramped up in a post-it pack for so long, naturally he was a little coy to venture out. Thankfully the Silver-lace Poad from KitsuneLady had arrived the same day, so he was reassured to see a familiar Windstone face.

Photobucket
        But still a little coy!

Photobucket
        Next he was off to see the boss of the place. My cat of course! It doesn’t look like she’s too impressed with him, poor fuzzy.

Photobucket
        So he went off to meet and greet the other Windstones in the place. Here he felt a little intimidated by the clutter of Poads.

Photobucket
        But he enjoyed some intellectual banter with the resident unis.

Photobucket
        It was hard finding time to get Fuzzy out during the day, since working full-time. But after work we set off to central Sydney to see some of the main attractions. Here he’s awed over the Sydney Habour Bridge.

Photobucket
        And next the Opera House. He admits it does look a little like eggshells…

Photobucket
        Of course you can’t come to Australia without trying some Vegemite toast for breakfast. Like all sensible tourists, he found the taste a little overwhelming, and so he made me finish it off for him. At least he tried!

Photobucket
        Here we’re on the morning train commute to work, traveling through the Lower Blue Mountains. Trees, trees, trees, unfortunately the mountain views are on the other side! But he got a realistic experience with how grubby the trains are!

Photobucket
        He picked out a little something from the souvenir shop in Sydney, he looks very smart with it.

Photobucket
        Hoping to see a little more of the outdoors, I took him outside on the balcony for a bit.

Photobucket
        Looks like he’s trying to get away!

Photobucket
        And a final picture with a new member of the family. Max! Just adopted yesterday.

Purple Fuzzy is all worn out, and now that it’s heating up he’s ready to move on.
        Next destination, Germany!

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

Photobucket
          And next the Opera House. He admits it does look a little like eggshells…

…Next destination, Germany!

I’m a little jealous of the fuzzies, they’re getting to visit such awesome places!! :bigsmile:

Sikek
          Participant

I’m a little jealous of the fuzzies, they’re getting to visit such awesome places!! :bigsmile:

They’re lucky the airfare is so cheap! πŸ˜€

Susie
            Keymaster

Oh Purply! You are seeing so much! I love the photo of the Sydney Harbor bridge – that is beautiful. And I’ve tasted Vegemite before, and I’d have not finished it up myself either, so don’t feel bad.

It did not occur to me that the Fuzzies would pick up souveniers of their journeys, but now that they are, it’s SOOO cool! I can’t wait to see Blue and Red again!

Erika
              Participant

Oh, I hope there’s more rounds of hosting πŸ™‚

Scathach
                Participant

Blue is currently visiting me. He arrived the day I left for vacation and then got stuck helping out with prep for school. We have a couple of trips planned and some photos to share before he goes on his way.

Life is beautiful.

How is it that these fuzzies come to be in the homes that they go to?? Is there a certain list of names they will visit or is it just whoever has them sends them to whomever they want to?? Just curious πŸ™‚

Kiya
                  Participant

How is it that these fuzzies come to be in the homes that they go to?? Is there a certain list of names they will visit or is it just whoever has them sends them to whomever they want to?? Just curious πŸ™‚

We did a little contest to pick who got them first. Now it’s up to their current host where they go next – there’s no set list and we don’t know where they will end up! πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                    Participant

Just make it known that you’d like to have one visit you. That’s how one of them chose to visit me and how I found their next destination. πŸ™‚

Heather
                      Participant

How long will the Flat Fuzzy travels last? I live in Chicago and would be interested in having a fuzzy visit me, but I am also traveling in November to Tokyo and think it would be fun to have the fuzzy there too. But that is so far off, and it might be over by then?

Kiya
                        Participant

How long will the Flat Fuzzy travels last? I live in Chicago and would be interested in having a fuzzy visit me, but I am also traveling in November to Tokyo and think it would be fun to have the fuzzy there too. But that is so far off, and it might be over by then?

We’ve requested the fuzzies come home next summer I believe after a year of travelling the world. BUT, if one takes a detour, as long as he gets home eventually, we’ll be happy.

Ciarnet
                          Participant

I would love to host a fuzzy if one needs a place to lodge for a day or two before traveling on.

Erika
                            Participant

Just make it known that you’d like to have one visit you. That’s how one of them chose to visit me and how I found their next destination. πŸ™‚

If anyone’s looking for the next destination for theirs: consider this as me making it known, I would love to have one come visit πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 230 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.