FLAT FUZZY!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy FLAT FUZZY!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 230 total)
  • Author

I would love to host purple, with my upcoming trip he’d get to go to michigan, missouri, washington and eventually back home to the idaho panhandle! ๐Ÿ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

pony-up
    Participant

I can host a flat fuzzy here in the Lone Star State if any of them need a last stop before heading home! ๐Ÿ™‚

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I’m so excited to see what Purple does next! I’ve missed him since he was here so long ago!

Blue watching the fireworks is priceless! ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ciarnet
        Participant

Purple should be here any day now. We have a full run around St. Louis planned, hopefully including the City Museum, the Arch, the Zoo and perhaps the Botanical Gardens.

Mmloda
          Participant

Here are some pics of the PURPLE FLAT FUZZY…. from her visit here!

She likes to sneak up on Maks while he is sleeping…..
             photo SAM_4986_zps84c66300.jpg

She also loved to snuggle with Maks!
             photo SAM_4985_zpsbfda6554.jpg

She enjoyed hanging out with MONSTER!
             photo SAM_4998_zpsf42b5543.jpg

And chilling with Kora on the couch…while Kora was falling asleep!
             photo SAM_4995_zps6991736b.jpg

She also loved to take the tour around the house on top of the turtle, she got to see everything without having to move! I think she got that idea from Monster since that’s what he does all the time!
             photo SAM_4987_zpsf1a027d6.jpg

Here she hung out with some of my Tigers…
             photo SAM_4994_zps1a5c981e.jpg
             photo SAM_4993_zpsee9d94a1.jpg

And here she visited with some of my Windstones….!
             photo SAM_4997_zpsc2a6268f.jpg
             photo SAM_4989_zpsfcd617dd.jpg
             photo SAM_4988_zps523c6174.jpg

She also really enjoyed painting PYO’s with me and Janine.H, I think she liked Janine a bit more tho! LOL
             photo JanineandIwiththeflatfuzzy-Nov2012.jpg

photo SAM_4992_zps76d9d782.jpg

photo SAM_4991_zps6ab63c27.jpg

Marzena

Kim
            Blocked

Awesome pictures! I will have to post mine of purple fuzzy too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

siberakh1
              Participant

Nice to see the Flat Fuzzies are having a good time on their journey! If any of them want to visit northern NY, let me know! ๐Ÿ™‚

Puffpastryofdoom
                Participant

Well, Blue Fuzzy and I have finally said our goodbyes! Luckily, I have a few more photos from his visit to share with everyone! First, he met all my pets!

Pebbles the calico
                   photo Cat1_zpsf3d0ee23.jpg

Miss Kitty the tortoiseshell
                   photo Cat2_zps22412dce.jpg

Reny the retired racing greyhound
                   photo Dog1_zps5d2bca5a.jpg

Jackson the yellow lab
                   photo Dog2_zps0b951af7.jpg

My Chinchillas, Tucker and Lone Starr
                   photo Chinchilla1_zpsd59deec6.jpg

Tucker the white mosaic chinchilla
                   photo 2cd9ad6e-a281-4e22-8f21-2e228bd2f481_zpse8f1a71b.jpg

Lone Starr the ebony chinchilla
                   photo bf504bfa-c546-421d-8bd7-33fffbfe7f7e_zps119e1ed5.jpg

Shazam, the Striped Peacock Eel
                   photo Eel2_zpsc1371d04.jpg

And my newest little baby Fire Eel, “Chance”. (Who was so sick when I got him, but is now as healthy as can be!)
                   photo Eel1_zps25d482b4.jpg

(Here is a better shot of him!)
                   photo IMG_20130610_002159_zps35ea98c6.jpg

~~~~~~
                  And then he came to work with me at Hallmark! He liked to snuggle around my neck.
                   photo e1c65095-3b99-43ee-abaa-67cbc61b0667_zps19652a65.jpg

(The Fuzzies helped us set up the ornament display. Apparently Fuzzies love Disney ornaments. After they did that section, they all went home for the day.)
                   photo DSC09064_zps4da90bfd.jpg

Then after work, Blue Fuzzy and I went to go take care of a friend’s bulldogs, Tatum and Norah! They may look grumpy, but they’re actually really sweet!
                   photo DSC08928_zps0c0d8ee5.jpg

I also work at a dog and cat boarding kennel, and I did bring Blue Fuzzy in with me! BUT we had 75 dogs, 7 cats, and there were only two employees when I went in. So… I wasn’t able to take any photos. Boooo!!!! But Blue Fuzzy did have fun seeing all the cute puppies and kitties!

And then, Blue Fuzzy and I went hiking! (I’ll post those photos in another post!)

Puffpastryofdoom
                  Participant

Now for Blue Fuzzy’s last photos in New Jersey!

While I collect Windstones, my boyfriend collects knives. So he stole Blue Fuzzy away to take a picture of him with one of his newest knives…
                     photo 100MEDIA36IMAG2698_zps0d60c97a.jpg

And last but not least, the fuzzies wished to present Blue Fuzzy with a present! In honor of visiting a pet lover’s home, the Fuzzies presented Blue Fuzzy with a Scottish Terrier pin! He wears it proudly!

photo DSC09156_zps4898b4e2.jpg

photo DSC09157_zps3569f15d.jpg

photo DSC09158_zps50089d04.jpg

Thank you so much, Susie for letting all these Flat Fuzzies travel the world so he can visit us! It was so much fun going on adventures with him! ๐Ÿ˜€

etruscan
                    Participant

Great photos! ๐Ÿ™‚

Puffpastryofdoom
                      Participant

Aaaand here is Blue Fuzzy hiking the trails of Mount Tammany, which is at the Delaware Water Gap in New Jersey!
                         photo 8265a752-aece-4a6b-a1c0-d9cfb156993b_zps1a3400c8.jpg

photo 308ca89a-e92f-4662-aa6d-e3ba72c27abe_zps8977483f.jpg

photo DSC08955_zps7e41f832.jpg

photo babfbea3-d0c6-4197-b707-c3d53957d013_zps51abe723.jpg

photo DSC08976_zps3e371ab9.jpg

photo DSC08983_zps83ef30db.jpg

photo DSC09008_zpsd6e788db.jpg

photo 919b23b7-06e7-4958-825a-9cc9855fd87a_zps72973e62.jpg

photo a94d5133-4643-4dfc-ad39-90ab5cb45dc7_zps9629563b.jpg

photo db5d48bf-7cbb-44d0-925a-1a1e25dba13f_zps26427f39.jpg

photo DSC09034_zpsa9572ad7.jpg

photo bdb263a5-4354-4603-b5c0-a2686685ae8b_zps2a9ead13.jpg

photo DSC09043_zps5122ea71.jpg

photo DSC09044_zps335cff0c.jpg

photo DSC09052_zpsb0b0c8b1.jpg

photo DSC09142_zps0d409f82.jpg

Kim
                        Blocked

I will be posting purple fuzzy pictures soon and he is on his way to his last destination in the U.S. There was a postal mishap that sent him back to me instead of sending him to his next house since the envelope lost a stamp so he has been sent out again as it going to be a bit late getting back to Windstone. Sorry!

Ciarnet
                          Participant

Purple Fuzzy has landed, we are off on a whirlwind tour of St. Louis and the local area and he should be back on his way home the week after. He’s quite sorry to be heading home late but he took a couple of mail detours along the way.

Kim
                            Blocked

Here are some pictures of the adventures of purple fuzzy from when he visited me in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Here are pictures of him indoors with the Windstone collection, fuzzies and pets. This is most of my collection from top to bottom in the curio cabinet:

Here are our 4 kitties and one bunny (below). (Purple was washed after enjoying playtime with the furry pets that made him even furrier!)

This is our oldest, Ashley who is about 16 and getting old and frail now. I think she may having kidney or liver disease as she is very skinny. She still loves attention though and is friendly to everyone. She also loves to jump on my lap and lay there forever when I’m on the computer!

This is our second oldest Saucey or Kitteh as I call her. She was named by my ex boyfriend who she didn’t like as she was afraid of people when we first took her in. But now she is the sweetest cat and loves to smile and find me whenever I go into the bathroom! She will stick her paw under the door and try and reach as far under as she can if I ever shut the door.

This is Fluffy who we rescued along with her sister, Feisty below. They are only a year or so old and were going to be dumped at the SPCA so my mom rescued them. We got them spayed as they were both very grumpy when we first brought them home and Fluffy clawed up my hands good the first time I tried to cut her claws. Now they are pretty laid back and Fluffy likes to be petted.

This is Feisty, the unofficial sister of Fluffy above. She is becoming friendlier. I call her a mini Saucey as she is a bit like our cat Saucey. If someone walks by the house or comes to the door, both of them will run to the front window and growl like guard cats. Feisty also has the funniest habit. If we let her outside she will go and find garbage, papers, used paper towels, bags and such laying around on the street or in yards and bring them back and leave them at the front door. Everyday she brings back something new and we call her the recycling cat. She also likes to go out after it has rained and dig up worms and there were several days we found she had brought earth worms up the steps and left them all over our front porch in front of the door. I have never known another cat that does this!

This is our lionhead bunny who still needs a name better than Bunny. She is not a very friendly rabbit but likes running around inside and outside with the cats.

More pictures to come tomorrow of our adventures outdoors around Calgary!

Sikek
                              Participant

I love seeing all the fuzzy photos!

Blue Fuzzy looks like he’s just had the best holiday ever!
                                I’m also so glad to see Purple Fuzzy resurfaced, and he still has his little Australia pin ๐Ÿ™‚

Love all your animals Kimk!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 230 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.