fbpx

Female Giffins to be auctioned

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Female Giffins to be auctioned

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

travistie wrote:

#1 and 2 are my favorite of the females.

That looks like another silver koirin on top of that box.
      When they will be auctioned will you get one?

Travistie
      Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

travistie wrote:

#1 and 2 are my favorite of the females.

That looks like another silver koirin on top of that box.
        When they will be auctioned will you get one?

I doubt it. I pretty much just stick to dragons and Poads(tm).

But, once some of those hit Ebay… I may be tempted to try! πŸ˜†

Arlla
        Participant

The one cruddy thing about working here: having to watch the griffins leave! ;__; They’re ALL SO PRETTY…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Heather
          Participant

Arlla wrote:

The one cruddy thing about working here: having to watch the griffins leave! ;__; They’re ALL SO PRETTY…

That would be hard! πŸ™ Seeing them all together like that, they make such a beautiful crowd, and it’s fun to go from one to the next and see how the patterns and colors accent different parts of the sculpture. Of course you do get to see every one of them in person, which is pretty cool in and of itself . . . . πŸ˜‰

Arlla
            Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Arlla wrote:

That would be hard! πŸ™ Seeing them all together like that, they make such a beautiful crowd, and it’s fun to go from one to the next and see how the patterns and colors accent different parts of the sculpture. Of course you do get to see every one of them in person, which is pretty cool in and of itself . . . . πŸ˜‰

It just makes it worse – they’re all a zillions times prettier in person! ;__;

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

Maria
              Participant

Think positively, Arlla. There’s aways more where those came from. πŸ˜†

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.