fbpx

Female Giffins to be auctioned

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Female Giffins to be auctioned

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Ohh I wanted to ask if there are any more Male Griffins which will be auctioned on ebay?

Marzena

Melody
      Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Ohh I wanted to ask if there are any more Male Griffins which will be auctioned on ebay?

Yes there are a few more males too. I didn’t have time to photo them, one or two match thee females. Or come close. These may all have to wait till we get back from Oregon before they get ebay’d.

Melody
        Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Thanks for the pic Melody….They are gorgeous…I am wondering tho what is happening with all of those Hatching emperors on the rack behind the griffins… πŸ˜†

Those are mine. It is a cart full of samples getting cleared out of the office.

Ohh I see…I was hoping that they were all looking for a new home… πŸ˜† but I’m sure they are happy right where they are… πŸ˜€We found a jade Empress! Has anyone else gotten one of those?? I didn’t know we had any.

Jodi
          Participant

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Thanks for the pic Melody….They are gorgeous…I am wondering tho what is happening with all of those Hatching emperors on the rack behind the griffins… πŸ˜†

Ohh I see…I was hoping that they were all looking for a new home… πŸ˜† but I’m sure they are happy right where they are… πŸ˜€We found a jade Empress! Has anyone else gotten one of those?? I didn’t know we had any.

I think one forum member has one. I can’t remember who though. Do you want to sell it, Melody? *big Puss ‘n Boots eyes*

lamortefille
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

They are nice, but I’m probably one of the few that will say I don’t really care any of them. Since I have to watch what I spend carefully I get picky with the pieces I like.

I’m with you…. It’s better for the people that do like them, though. Less competition. πŸ˜†

Jasmine
              Participant

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Oh, me want, please, please, please πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Melody
                Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Ohh I see…I was hoping that they were all looking for a new home… πŸ˜† but I’m sure they are happy right where they are… πŸ˜€We found a jade Empress and hatching Emp.! Has anyone else gotten any of those?? I didn’t know we had any.

I think one forum member has one. I can’t remember who though. Do you want to sell it, Melody? *big Puss ‘n Boots eyes*I want to keep these! I don’t have any other jades.. except a jade coiled dragon, but we knew we made those, so they aren’t as exciting.

Jodi
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

I think one forum member has one. I can’t remember who though. Do you want to sell it, Melody? *big Puss ‘n Boots eyes*I want to keep this one! I don’t have any other jades.. except a jade coiled dragon, but we knew we made those, so they aren’t as exciting.

Ah, well. I don’t blame you.

Mmloda
                    Participant

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Yes there are a few more males too. I didn’t have time to photo them, one or two match thee females. Or come close. These may all have to wait till we get back from Oregon before they get ebay’d.

Thanks Melody…Hopefully that will give me enough time to save up a bit for one….I really want a OOAK Male Griffin….. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Skigod377
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Ohh I see…I was hoping that they were all looking for a new home… πŸ˜† but I’m sure they are happy right where they are… πŸ˜€We found a jade Empress! Has anyone else gotten one of those?? I didn’t know we had any.I think it was Keplilly that got the Jade Empress.

Melody
                        Keymaster

skigod377 wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Ohh I see…I was hoping that they were all looking for a new home… πŸ˜† but I’m sure they are happy right where they are… πŸ˜€We found a jade Empress! Has anyone else gotten one of those?? I didn’t know we had any.I think it was Keplilly that got the Jade Empress.Has any one gotten a hatching Emperor?

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Y’know Melody, intentionally painting an OW or three in Jade and signing him…would make an awesome addition to the pretties being put on ebay πŸ™‚ No one’s found anything but the hatching empress, male coiled and scratcher in jade. πŸ™‚

Maebnus
                            Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Y’know Melody, intentionally painting an OW or three in Jade and signing him…would make an awesome addition to the pretties being put on ebay πŸ™‚ No one’s found anything but the hatching empress, male coiled and scratcher in jade. πŸ™‚

Or LP jade fledgies. It would sure make ME happy anyway….

Jodi
                              Participant

Jade Curlies. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
                                Participant

Melody wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Ohh I see…I was hoping that they were all looking for a new home… πŸ˜† but I’m sure they are happy right where they are… πŸ˜€We found a jade Empress! Has anyone else gotten one of those?? I didn’t know we had any.I think it was Keplilly that got the Jade Empress.Has any one gotten a hatching Emperor?Not that I can recall…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 96 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.