fbpx

Female Giffins to be auctioned

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Female Giffins to be auctioned

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Yea, the Hatching Emperor I got is definatly Emerald. But I do have a Jade scratcher and coiled male dragon ๐Ÿ™‚

Didn’t you say it was Jade first though?

Nope ๐Ÿ˜‰ check the thread. Emerald all the way. I mentioned my Jade SCRATCHER in another thread though.

Edit: I adjusted the brightness and tried to make this lil guy more visible….his egg is washed out of course but at least you can see him a little better

Melody
      Keymaster

Jennifer wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Wolfen just got a Jade Hatching Emperor off Ebay. Lucky thing. I didn’t even see it. Not that I could afford it right now anyway.

Really?? Can you link it so we can see him? He’s the first one I’ve ever heard of, besides the one Melody found.I looked closely at mine. He isn’t jade after all! He has some emerald on him.

Melody
        Keymaster

emerald212 wrote:

Wolfen just got a Jade Hatching Emperor off Ebay. Lucky thing. I didn’t even see it. Not that I could afford it right now anyway.

I wanna see it!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Melody wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I wanna see it!

It was a regular emerald not a jade one.

Melody
            Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Melody wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I wanna see it!

It was a regular emerald not a jade one.

Dang!

Tiffany
              Participant

you know, i kinda think i had a jade/jade hybrid kinglet at one point. i ebayed him, so i no longer have him, and i have to look into who i sold him to. i posted him on the forum first but noone got too excited about him at the time, if i remember correctly.he had that strong additional gold on his nose and right cheek that was more than the average, his darker green a touch darker than average and the mid/light greens were normal. anyhoo, here he is, what do you think?

[img][/img]

Melody
                Keymaster

tfsculptures wrote:

you know, i kinda think i had a jade/jade hybrid kinglet at one point. i ebayed him, so i no longer have him, and i have to look into who i sold him to. i posted him on the forum first but noone got too excited about him at the time, if i remember correctly.he had that strong additional gold on his nose and right cheek that was more than the average, his darker green a touch darker than average and the mid/light greens were normal. anyhoo, here he is, what do you think?

[img][/img]
                  Yeah, that is one I would call transitional.. (a new term we just made up last week after finding that hybrid male) He has a little emerald green on him but has the gold overlapping the darker jade color,which is how the jades were painted AND he has that extra orange gold color over the gold, like the Jades do. hmmm. So the airbrushers were using that extra gold color when they first began painting emeralds…hmmmm

Maria
                  Participant

Jasmine wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Jade Curlies. ๐Ÿ˜€

Second that!! Culies, must have curlies!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Yep. There’s always room for one more.

Arlla
                    Participant

….needs more jade Sun Dragons…. mmmm….

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Maria
                      Participant

But those were regular production. Or do you mean the jade coloring (not the “jade” name for emerald coloring on the Orientals)?

Maria
                        Participant

Did you all see the two new pics in the gallery of male and female griffin test paints?

Male griffins

Female griffins

I really like females 2, 6 and 9, and males 7 and 8. 8 even looks like he’s got an Autumn Leaf sheen on his wings.

Mmloda
                          Participant

I saw those GB…I hope that can get one…it would be my very first OOAK piece.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

Andrea
                            Participant

I wish I had more room in my cabinet… I am having to stick with the smaller pieces as I have no room for bigger ones.
                              I would love to have a test paint griff. If only for the sketch on the COA.

Maria
                              Participant

Ditto that, Phoenix!

Mmloda
                                Participant

I have tons of room…. if any of your dragons or griffins need ot move out… ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 96 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.