fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Here are my two beauties….I am not sure yet if I am going to keep them both or not!
      I really wanted a Young Uni with the bald face similar to Brandy, which is right above my post!

Photobucket

LILAC
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

BEAUTILLION
      Photobucket
      Photobucket
      Photobucket

Marzena

Zelda
      Participant

WOW Lilac is lovely! Beautillon lives up to the name too, but I really like Lilac’s colors. If you decide to rehome him, please let me know! 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

pony-up
        Participant

Beautillion, Lilac, Brandy….all so dang pretty! Alas I already traded my 2 unis so can’t offer a trade for any of these. 🙁

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I need to find my camera cord so I can post a picture of Spring – the copper colored palomino with green jewels I got today. Spring is pretty, but will be up for trade. Really want something to match Stormy and his family – which I still need to get a picture of as well.

Mmloda
            Participant

I would love to see a picture of Spring!

Marzena

Andrea
              Participant

FRODO!!! Let me know if you want to sell! He’s awesome!

sorry for the crappy webcam pics, but my in-laws are borrowing my camera..
                I will take better pictures for you Hannah whenever I get my camera back..

moving on, this is Brandy:
                Photobucket
                Photobucket
                Photobucket
                Photobucket
                Photobucket

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Oh yea fatal’s unicorn does look just like Frodo!

Also, mmloda, that’s a great set but that’s too bad they seem to have used the exact same stencil on both of them. >_< That would drive me nuts! LOL! They're still both lovely though <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Mmloda
                  Participant

Thanks, I really wanted a bald face GB Young Uni…..so Lilac is up for trade for a bald face BG young unicorn!

Marzena

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

I need to find my camera cord so I can post a picture of Spring – the copper colored palomino with green jewels I got today. Spring is pretty, but will be up for trade. Really want something to match Stormy and his family – which I still need to get a picture of as well.

I would love to see a picture of Spring!

Here you go.
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket

pony-up
                      Participant

I am posting these second batch unis for a friend who ordered her first (and probably only) Windstones after she saw the ones I had purchased from the first batch. First up is Kelpie. He is blue with metallic green hair, black legs, white eyes and olive green stones. The inside of his nostrils are painted pink! She isn’t wild about this one so he is up for trade. Next up is Apuleius. He is a bronze paint with turquoise appy spots. He has brown eyes and his collar stone is pink and the side one is teal. He has purple interference in his mane and base of tail. She plans on keeping this one. All trades for Kelpie will be considered, but I think she’d prefer something flashy and spotted, lol 🙂PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

Kelpie is the one I am in LOVE with from the blog pic. Sent offer.

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

Kelpie is GORGEOUS! Ive got something spotted to trade, but he isn’t a fantasy one 🙁 My unis come in on Wednesday!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Wow! That is some serious blue on Kelpie! LOL! Even a little too much for me. (if that was possible)

I LOVE that second one Apuleius, though. If she ever wants to trade that fella let me know. He’s just absolutely stunning!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

scenceable
                              Participant

Wow Hannah, Taryn is beautiful! She is very autumny…if that’s a word. Huge congrats!

Both of those are gorgeous Jenn, Kelpie is really neat, love the black legs. The turquoise spots on the other one are beautiful too! Love them both. Congrats to your friend.

Skylover
                                Participant

Here is Hibernal. She is purple with a blue mane and red and gold dapples. I tried to get the best pictures I could of her, but my camera likes to eat purple, so she came out a bit more blueish that she should have. I’m not 100% sure how I feel about all the purple, so she may be up for trade soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.