fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    fairyhearted
    Participant

Relic reminds me of Mystique from X-Men – aka Raven Darkholme from the blue skin and reddish hair. Yeah, I’m a dork who read X-Men comics.

Hannah
      Participant

Woowww… Sumatra is GORGEOUS!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I love Relic of course, but I have to say… for a basically normal colored unicorn, I really think Sumatra is lovely. The mane is like pearl white, against the metallic chestnut…well… it’s really striking. I’ll be sorry to see both leave with siberakh tomorrow *sad face* It was cool to FINALLY see a fantasy one in person though. They’re really cool looking!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

briteblades
          Participant

Relic reminds me of Mystique from X-Men – aka Raven Darkholme from the blue skin and reddish hair. Yeah, I’m a dork who read X-Men comics.

Relic TOTALLY looks like Mystique!! I love x-men too! ;3

littleironhorse
            Participant

I tried for better pics of my two today, but there’s just not enough light by the time I get home. I’ll have to try again this weekend!

Sumatra is absolutely GORGEOUS, maybe my favourite so far. I can’t say I like Relic, but then again, I didn’t think I’d like green and copper OR purple pinto until I saw them live…

Riversgrace
              Participant

Relic is pretty, kinda looks like Serif, only the red headed step child version 🙂

Wocelof
                Participant

Hi! It’s my first time posting on the forum, but I just received Parhelion in the mail today and wanted to share him with everyone. I hope to get better/more pictures soon.

I really like him, but I’m partial to spots and/or lots of white patterns, including bald faces so I may be open to trade.

Riversgrace
                  Participant

Parhelion is very beautiful! Grats! 🙂

Bullsquid
                    Participant

Parhelion looks nice. It’s amazing how some interference paint can elevate a relatively plain bay to something really cool.

Seeing all these pictures is making me chomp at the bit to get mine, but they probably won’t arrive until late next week. 🙁 I hope I don’t miss all the good trades!

Syn
                      Participant

Monoceros, which is Greek for Unicorn…She is up for trade in the trade thread.

Beautiful! Awesome they used the name, but it’s Latin, not Greek.

According to Google, Riversgrace is correct: “Monoceros (Greek: Μονόκερως) is a faint constellation on the celestial equator. Its name is Greek for unicorn.”

briteblades
                        Participant

Parhelion is so pretty! I love how his name means “Sundog”. The blue interfacing on him is just stunning!

kitsunelady
                          Participant

Awww, Panhelion is just my cup of tea! XD I love the blue interference on his dark parts! I wish I had mine already, and you liked one of them, haha! Hmm, I like Sumatra, too…<3

bayoudragon
                            Participant

Seeing all these pictures is making me chomp at the bit to get mine, but they probably won’t arrive until late next week. 🙁 I hope I don’t miss all the good trades!

Same here. LOL!

Copper83
                              Participant

Parhelion is so pretty! I love how his name means “Sundog”. The blue interfacing on him is just stunning!

That’s funny. I got one this week that’s named Sundog. I hope to get pics up this weekend.

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

sorry for the crappy webcam pics, but my in-laws are borrowing my camera..
                                  I will take better pictures for you Hannah whenever I get my camera back..

moving on, this is Brandy:
                                  Photobucket
                                  Photobucket
                                  Photobucket
                                  Photobucket
                                  Photobucket

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.