fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Wow! Lightning is way cool! Congrats Fairyhearted!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fairyhearted
      Participant

Thanks. Yeah, Lightning is really cool. Not sure if I love her bald face though which is why she is up for possible trade. Send you an email, Hannah, with pics to update your directory πŸ™‚

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Looks like Narwhal has a sister. Lightning!

Misty
          Participant

All the uni’s are so pretty >.< I keep hoping to see a few more wilder ones though =D

Bullsquid
            Participant

Oh wow, I really like Lightning. When I eventually get my unis (second group going up for sale today, please?), Lightning will be at the top of my “want list”, if I end up trading. I think I like the GB youngs that straddle the line between natural horse colors and pure fantasy.

Too bad about Vesper’s horn though. I hope they get that packaging issue sorted.

littleironhorse
              Participant

Isn’t it funny though how some colors schemes make the same scultp look slim while others make it look chunky?

Or maybe it’s just me…

pony-up
                Participant

Yay! Finally got mine today and both are really pretty! Shadow is violet with blue mane and tail, brown eyes and amethyst jewels. Sergio is a bright bay with brown and eyes and light amethyst jewels. I would love to trade Sergio for one with spots! Haven’t decided about Shadow…he’s pretty cool πŸ™‚
                  PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

Hiii Jenn, both of those unis are lovely! I sent a PM.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

If anyone is interested, I’d be willing to trade Hyssop-hes got light yellow gems and blue eyes. I’d like another spotted, or MOST ESPECIALLY a paint/pinto (gotta love them) or anything really-I really like him, so I’m only looking to trade for something else I really like. I have a preference for unis with any eye color other than brown. Not to say I wouldn’t trade him for a brown eyed uni if he is awesome πŸ™‚

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Christine
                      Participant

Glurr, Shadow and Lightning are to die for <3 What a perfect name for lightning–his markings look almost like bolts of it!

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

Vesper is almost the name I suggested, I said Velsper though….hehe….

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

briteblades
                          Participant

Isn’t it funny though how some colors schemes make the same scultp look slim while others make it look chunky?

Or maybe it’s just me…

Haha I noticed this too! The darker colors are definitely more ‘slimming’.

Riversgrace
                            Participant

I would really love to see more unis in the directory! Even if they are owned by a mystery person…I just want to see great photos of all of them so I can admire Melody’s work πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
                              Participant

They’re all beautiful!! I can’t wait to see mine!

dragonmedley
                                Participant

Omg both of you live so close! My dad lives in Mississauga, I grew up there πŸ™‚ And Mmloda lives in Oshawa, I live in Kingston, and LIH lives in montreal! We all live in a big line, haha. We should all hang out and play with all the grab bag unicorns together xD

I’m in Toronto, and Dragonmedley is in Brampton. πŸ™‚

*gasp*! We SO need to all meet up sometime.

UNI PARTY!! πŸ˜›

As if I needed more reason to look forward to getting my GB unis in the mail. πŸ™‚ We’re the Canadian Windstone Contingent.

I had a Windstone BBQ a few years back. We could try a get-together in a moderately central place πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.