fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

OMG I LOVE Critique…if you ever decide to trade please let em know!

Marzena

Hannah
      Participant

Feel free, and I’ll try to get you a few more tomorrow 🙂

Hooray!! Thank you 😀

And Bodine – awesome!!! XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

*squeaks* I want a uni I love too x.x Not one I want to punt like a shiny football

Where are all the fun ones? I’m starting to think Windstone DID separate the batches from “normal” and “fantasy” and forgot to tell us… if so… that would suck. >_< I already used up chance to buy from this batch so even if the next ones come up I'm not allowed to get any *sob*

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
          Participant

So…

What does Hannah dislike in unis?

Anyone?

Anyone?

YES. SPOTS.

XD

Meet Atrayel (Black and White) and Lethe (Tan). Atrayel has blue interference, metallic light blue eyes and aquamarine gems as well as some magic invisible paint. Lethe has blue interference, brown eyes and light amethyst gems. Atrayel already has a new home, Lethe might be up for trades! Pm me if you’ve got a uni you’d like me to see! *COUGH*TAIN*COUGH*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

briteblades
            Participant

I’m not a fan of spots either but they are pretty!!! I love Lethe’s name. According to wikipedia- In Classical Greek, the word Lethe literally means “oblivion”, “forgetfulness,” or “concealment”.
              Forgetful ninja? XD

scenceable
              Participant

Omg. I would have pooped my pants with delight if I had got either of those Hannah! Haha. I’m sure you can trade them easily.

Then again after what I’ve been hearing I’d be happy just to get a unicorn in one piece! Ugh.

Puffpastryofdoom
                Participant

I just got my very first Young Unicorns today! Ironically, they were both exactly the type of Uni’s that I was wishing for! I’ll have to take pictures another day since the weather is really crumby outside…

The two that I got were Derek, who’s a very rich, dark metallic coppery-red bay with dark brown eyes and jonquil gems. (I just had to laugh when I saw his name!) -And then I also received Jambolaya, who’s a bay blanket appaloosa with purple and blue interference, metallic light blue eyes, amethyst gems, and purple, blackish-blue, and green spots!

I couldn’t be happier with them! 🙂 I’ll post their pictures as soon as I can!

Kalandra
                  Participant

Here are the two GB Youngs I got.
                    The Palomino is “Valiant” and the bronzey green with a black mane and tail is “Tain” He has green eyes and green gems.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kalandra

pony-up
                    Participant

Oh my gosh Hannah! I love Lethe! I don’t get my unis till tomorrow but I would be happy to trade if you like either of mine better! 😛

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

Omg. I would have pooped my pants with delight if I had got either of those Hannah! Haha.

This made me LOL! :bigsmile:

bayoudragon
                        Participant

OMG, Hannah…. I LOVE Atrayel!! o.O

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

My favorites so far are Narwhal, Hera, Star, Serif (I love that whitei mane and tail!) and Viva

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

*GASP* Lethe is amazing!! Atreyl is gorgeous too! I hope I can trade you for one when my unis come in. UPS is sooo slow from Oregon to Texas >.<

Megan
                              Participant

Atrayel was the name i yelled out while the livestream was going on and everyone was helping Chessie with names! Cant believe one of the names I mentioned was used….and on such a gorgeous uni too. Im still hoping to to get one that resembles my horse! Black with copper interference and possibly even some blue in there.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Lightning is beautiful. They are both pretty similar though. Once agin no painty pukies! >_< I wanna see them! *whine* LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.