fbpx

Draw for Green Fledge- closed

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Draw for Green Fledge- closed

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

That’s so weird, how the latecomers have the luck in these draws… Congrats, pip!

Lokie
      Participant

Congratulations Pipsxlch!!! He will look awesome next to your green family. I’m so happy for you 😀

pipsxlch
        Participant

HUGE hugs to Dannyboy (along with prayers, fo course- and some nice yucky jarred baby food)! 😮 😀

This is shaping up to be such a great week- first my empea curlie arrives, now this… please tell me I’m not dreaming!!

I’m so sorry all the same, Arlla. Praying another turns up for you and everyone else!

Maria
          Participant

Maybe Melody can scrape together enough paint for another half dozen… Maybe…

I’m so sorry Wolfen, Nirvana, and Arlla. I hope Melody does paint some more and offers them here instead of ebay. I’d hate to see someone snatch them up to just sell them. (One of the reasons I turned around to sell mine is I felt guilty that I got one and you guys didn’t. Especially since the fledge isn’t a sculpt that I really like.) I love the colour, and if everyone else got one than I’d think of buying another.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.