fbpx

Draw for Green Fledge- closed

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Draw for Green Fledge- closed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

I have an original green fledge. I know there are people around here that want one more than I do. I’m considering trading. I would like a…
    -Green young (not emerald) or
    -Brown young
    -black baby unicorn
    -russet (flame) curl
    -white curl.
    If anyone has one of these items and wants the fledge, I’m sure we could come to an aggreement.

If you do not have a Fledge already and you want one please PM me even if you don’t have something to trade. (See my last post.)

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Ohhh that’s a good deal! I already have one, but I did want another becuase mine has a weird ink spot on the back of it. I wish I still had my brown young!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
      Participant

I would trade my brown young…or my black baby unicorn. Both together would probably be a better deal.

skigod377 wrote:

I would trade my brown young…or my black baby unicorn. Both together would probably be a better deal.

Are you offering one or both?

Skigod377
        Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Are you offering one or both?

I would give both for another green fledge. It would be more fair to you. (Black baby goes for $40-75, and brown was in the $80’s range) My baby is mint and the brown young is so near mint that I hate to not call him mint. I can post pics when I get home. If you are interested, let me know.

Maria
          Participant

How come you want a second green fledge, Ski?

Skigod377
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

How come you want a second green fledge, Ski?

He is the prettiest one I have ever seen and if I ever have to sell one, I would like to be able to still have one. It was the reason I didnt mind buying 3 in the first place. One for Snap, and one for Kep… though when she actually got one, I was happy to have an extra. When WSC wanted one, I really didnt want to give it up, but I couldnt help it. I felt bad and I was gonna offer it to Nirvana anyway.. then I read Cheryl was gonna give Nirvana hers, and you had mentioned I had an extra….You know the rest. This would be a good trade where I would not feel bad (Monitarily, Romeo would be getting a better deal right now.) In a few years, however… I would be in a better position… provided I had not broken it somehow. If Romeo wants someone who does not have one to get this one, that is up to her and I understand. I am just putting my offer out there, and I feel that at this point in time, its a good one.

Maria
              Participant

Good reasoning. 😀

I would like to see it go to someone who didn’t get one. But, if no one responds(that didn’t get one) by say Monday than I’ll take you up on that Ski. Could you send pictures of the brown young?

So if anyone didn’t get a green fledge that wants one and would like to trade. Let me know soon.

Skigod377
                Participant

No prob! As soon as I get home. Do you want them posted or sent to an Email? If Email, just PM where you want the pics to go. And also, the title of your post may not get you the best offers. I would edit it to “Green fledge for sale or trade.” Or something like that… Just a suggestion.

Alright I added for sale as well, last night I was just curious. I wanted to see who would respond.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Bah! I forgot you wanted a trade. Just curious… I cant buy it right now… but would you sell it outright?

I’d prefer a trade. But, I can always use money.

Maria
                    Participant

Arlla really wanted one. I wonder if she saw this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.