fbpx

Draw for Green Fledge- closed

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Draw for Green Fledge- closed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I will check out the other thread… It really should go to someone who didnt get one. They are gonna be super collectable. It was Wolfmachine and Nirvana who both wanted one. I have not heard from Nirvana in forever. I wonder if Cheryl ever got ahold of her? I had a PM in my outbox for her for a while and she never responded… I hope she is ok.

skigod377 wrote:

I will check out the other thread… It really should go to someone who didnt get one. They are gonna be super collectable. It was Wolfmachine and Nirvana who both wanted one. I have not heard from Nirvana in forever. I wonder if Cheryl ever got ahold of her? I had a PM in my outbox for her for a while and she never responded… I hope she is ok.

I haven’t heard from her in so long- I’m really worried about her. She didn’t get my green fledgling- I decided to keep it when I saw it- I decided I liked his colors- he was pretty ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
      Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

I haven’t heard from her in so long- I’m really worried about her. She didn’t get my green fledgling- I decided to keep it when I saw it- I decided I liked his colors- he was pretty ๐Ÿ˜€

ACK! I had offered it to her, but she never checked my PM. I hope she is not mad at me. When she said she was awaiting a PM, I thought she was talking to me and I offered it to her… then I saw you had already done so, so I deleted the message and gave it to WSC instead. Now I feel awful… Well, if Meldoy puts out more, and Nirvana is still not around, I will buy one and mail it to her. Im sure she will pay me.

Arlla
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

It was Wolfmachine and Nirvana who both wanted one.

๐Ÿ˜ก AND me!! I posted the first thred in the flea market about wanting one…thank you, GB, for thinking of me.

Alas, I have none of these things to trade.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
          Participant

Arlla wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

It was Wolfmachine and Nirvana who both wanted one.

๐Ÿ˜ก AND me!! I posted the first thred in the flea market about wanting one…thank you, GB, for thinking of me.

Alas, I have none of these things to trade.
            Sorry, Arlla! I read your post and I thought you said you didnt want one at this time. I would never leave you out intentionally ๐Ÿ˜ณ

WolfenMachine
            Participant

*_* OOh….I don’t have anything to trade from your list, but I could try winning the black baby unicorn on ebay, plus maybe some paypal funds. Or if there was something else in the $100 range you’re missing from your collection… if she’s not spoken for, that is

Arlla
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Sorry, Arlla! I read your post and I thought you said you didnt want one at this time. I would never leave you out intentionally ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aw, that’s okay then. ^_^ Wolfen should get first crack anyway…I’m willing to wait and hope that Melody makes more….Go for it Wolfen!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Well, technically if you spoke first, then you should have first pick, Arlla ๐Ÿ™‚

Please don’t fight. I wish I had two, but, I don’t. I really want a trade more than I want money. But if you don’t have anything I want… I really want either the green or brown young. I’ll try to come up with something else. But, maybe I should ask what are you willing to trade?
                  PM me, I might have to draw names out of a hat. ๐Ÿ˜†

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I’d LOVE it, but Arlla has spoken first both times, and I don’t have anything you want either- I’d also have to try to win/buy it elsewhere. Oh well sigh!

Okay, that’s four? Well, I do want it to go to someone who didn’t get one. PM me, I might have to draw names to buy outright. Since so far only Ski has something I want.

If anyone who didn’t get a Fledge and wants one PM me. Whether you have a trade or not. On Monday if no-one approches me with a trade I will draw a name out of a hat, or get a co-worker to do it, LOL. Then that person will get the chance to buy it outright. If no-one PM’s me, I’ll get the hint and it will go to Ski, or I’ll keep it. Is that fair enough?

All right, it’s Monday. Only two people are in the draw. Is there anyone else that wants in? Right now it about 6:15. I’ll pull a name at 9:00pm tonight. If anyone else wants in the draw let me know.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Wow, I have dejavue from when the Em Pea Curls were auctioned!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Seems like that to me to.

Congrats to Pipsxlch. You’ve been chosen by my cat Dannyboy.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.