fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

i’m eager for the coppers too….i really wonder what’s going to appear tonight lol. is he going to let us finish all nice and easy, or is he going to throw something complicated like the coppers our way? Lol!

Soooo, how do you like the adult coppers? I’m undecided yet. They don’t look all that metallic to me, compared to all of the other metals.

I do love the hellhorses however!

I like the male, not the female all that much. I do like the hell horses and still don’t like the pink ones =P my favorite so far is the two headed ones. I absolutely love the male’s pose

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Now that the releases are over I can get back to working on my scroll goal. It’s gone from a pair of adults and a pair of gendered hatchlings to two adult pairs and three hatchlings (male/female/ungendered) – lowest gen possible.

littleironhorse
        Participant

I LOVE the new eggs!

Edit: I ended up not liking the dragons as much as the eggs so I traded them away…

littleironhorse
          Participant

I’ve been trading for prize dragons like crazy for the last week. I’ll be happy to share here once I’ve fulfilled my obligations. 😉

I have a pb g2 blacktip, bloodscale and black tea for whomever needs them. These are not gendered yet.
            http://dragcave.net/teleport/e5b06d9143e2ed64fc2e126125cfe57e
            http://dragcave.net/teleport/e00c08028d2079655db9d2633007a15a
            http://dragcave.net/teleport/f9059ebc217607f5335694c438286dca

I can also breed the black cap, red and brown coppers and wyvern too, just don’t have egg space right now. Willing to breed more if you need em.

If anyone has either cb or g2 of the blue/green coppers and are willing to send me my way I would appreciate it. They are the only one I did not get yet. Would love to have a breed able pair.

littleironhorse
            Participant

PMed you! 🙂

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Anyone here not have a shimmer? Someone on another form gifted me a bronze and I just tried breeding her and she was very nice to me do I thought I would share the love. Adopt one today!

Anyone here not have a shimmer? Someone on another form gifted me a bronze and I just tried breeding her and she was very nice to me do I thought I would share the love. Adopt one today!

Pm’d you

3DragonCrazy9
                Participant

Looking for someone who does not yet own a Shimmer, I have a 9 Gen Silver X Tri-Horn Wyvern to give away. Please pm

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Desperately and urgently need a CB green copper egg or male hatchling. If any of you could send me one I would:

1. Be eternally grateful :bigsmile:
                    2. Breed you anything (an any number of things) from my scroll, including any eggs or hatchlings that I’m currently raising!

😉

http://dragcave.net/user/littleironhorse

Trying to help but I have no luck with the nabbing one grrrr. Trying still…..

littleironhorse
                    Participant

You’re so nice! I’m trying as well without any luck…

3DragonCrazy9
                      Participant

I have an 8 gen gold Shimmer, happy X golden wyvern, looking for a good home. Send a pm if you’re interested.

3DragonCrazy9
                        Participant

8 gen gold shimmer—Sugoroku Statr X water dragon X silver. You will need a cb silver for the next gen. Free to a good home!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

littleironhorse
                          Participant

Grabbed him. Thanks! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 508 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.