fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 508 total)
  • Author

bloody hell waiting for eggs to hatch so I can get the today ones!! Darnit this sucks. They look pretty. Hope I can get them today.

Heather
    Participant

Isn’t it? Only with me I went all stupid with AP eggs yesterday and the day before, and am paying the price now with a pile of hatchlings that steadfastly refuse to grow up until–checks calendar–oh heck, the oldest won’t grow up until 2AM on Sunday. Now I have to sit on my hands and behave myself until the new eggs drop tonight . . . and pick up one. Same thing tomorrow. Otherwise I’m locked.

[mutter] don’t wanna behave myself . . . . :p

Isn’t it? Only with me I went all stupid with AP eggs yesterday and the day before, and am paying the price now with a pile of hatchlings that steadfastly refuse to grow up until–checks calendar–oh heck, the oldest won’t grow up until 2AM on Sunday. Now I have to sit on my hands and behave myself until the new eggs drop tonight . . . and pick up one. Same thing tomorrow. Otherwise I’m locked.

[mutter] don’t wanna behave myself . . . . :p

Snicker snicker. You sound like me! Bahhhhh. Behave…… Ummmm nope :tongue:

LuvsDragons
      Participant

I am missing a few of the new dragons (and some old) if anyone can breed one or two for me…. I am looking for tri-horn wyvern, Speckle throated, soulpeace, shimmer scale (if you can even breed them), ice, magma, thunder (again, if you can breed them) If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. 🙂 Thank you!!!

Sirithiliel
        Participant

newest egg drop is actually a HYBRID. sadly i only have 1 CB of each type of parent, and they refused each other >.< looks like I'm going to be hunting for CB mates for one or the other before I get one of the new eggs

I can breed the new eggs for you, when they're all grown up =)

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I only had three pairs to breed. One refusal and two new eggs! I knew I should have gotten the last one I wanted recently. I also realized I don’t have enough pinks and reds to influence everything or incubate everything so I’m skipping influence tonight. Have to decide about my last four influences though…do I do the day three and day four pairs or not?

Tara
            Participant

I didn’t influence mine so if I get too many of one gender and you need that one I’d be happy to swap.

I got a hellfire egg out of one of my 3 pairs so if anyone wants it heres the link:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edit: For any who doesn’t already know, Day 4’s egg is a hybrid of Horse and Hellfire dragons.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I ended up giving one of mine to someone on another forum for a lineage IOU as they only had one pair to breed and really want a release date pair. Since I’m not so picky and running low on incubates/influences it made sense. If there is someone here who can’t breed one let me know and you can have my other one.

Sirithiliel
                Participant

This si fun, but i’m glad this sort of rapid-release doesn’t happen often XD

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Me too. I’m glad he gave advance notice as well.

littleironhorse
                    Participant

I haven’t been getting any of the new eggs, I’ve got so many breeding projects going I figured I’d concentrate on that. Hope I won’t regret it!

I do like the new “breed only” egg though:

“This hatchling’s behavior is not cute at all; It keeps trying to kick and bite you…”

LOL!

Heather
                      Participant

The joke is on me for last night’s hybrid dragon, because I don’t have either of the parent breeds. Horses and Hellfires were freakin’ falling out of the sky for the past two weeks on the Cave, and I could have picked some up, but noooo . . . . [headdesk]

Oh well. The parents are going to be hard as heck to find for a while, until the furor dies down, but at least it’s not a one-time-only release. I do have to wonder, however, if they are going to get a lot harder to breed after the first couple of weeks. Didn’t something like that happen with the Soulpeaces?

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Sent you a pm!

Kiya
                          Participant

I could use some day 4 eggs if anyone can breed them 🙂

LuvsDragons
                            Participant

newest egg drop is actually a HYBRID. sadly i only have 1 CB of each type of parent, and they refused each other >.< looks like I'm going to be hunting for CB mates for one or the other before I get one of the new eggs

I can breed the new eggs for you, when they're all grown up =)

That would be wonderful!! When ever you are able. There is no hurry. 🙂

I only had 2 horse dragons (1 male and 1 female). I tried to breed both but only managed one egg. If the dragons refuse to go near each other, is that every time you breed them or just for that one time?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 508 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.