fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

A few more hours until the 7 days of 7 dragons begins.

Sirithiliel
      Participant

A few more hours until the 7 days of 7 dragons begins.

=P if someone could grab me [and trade after the cool down] one or two dragons from Friday and Saturday’s releases, I’ll breed you a shimmer and/or low gen tinsel! =P I’m gone those days

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Eggs dropping in the COAST =)

Rachel
          Participant

Thanks! I picked up two and have them influenced, already.

Kiya
            Participant

I have extra black-caps. I will keep them till this evening then dump all but one pair so PM me if you need them!

Sirithiliel
              Participant

New eggs in VOLCANO and man they’re going FAST. I haven’t been able to catch one yet >.<

**EDIT**

got super lucky on that five minute drop and got my 2 =P good luck everyone!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

What a jerk! You can’t turn JavaScript off to hunt in the cave anymore because you now get a message that says it’s required for the site to work properly. When asked about it TJ said:

Javascript is neither the cause of nor the solution to security issues. The only web vulnerabilities (that aren’t patched immediately by browser updates) exist in browser plugins, such as Adobe Reader, Flash, or Java (not the same thing as Javascript; DC doesn’t need Java whatsoever).

If you’re looking to stay secure, I recommend disabling Java except for when necessary. You can also enable Click-To-Play in recent versions of Firefox. This will prevent browser plugins from loading without your permission, ensuring that only trusted sites are allowed to use plugins, and preventing malicious ads (which, although I’ve never encountered one, everyone is entitled to feel safe) from loading.

So again, Javascript has essentially nothing to do with browser security. (I’ve also done various tests on numerous systems to ensure it doesn’t impact performance).

So why is it now required. I’m having a hard time even seeing eggs to catch now that I can’t turn JS off. I’m forced to hunt by phone and I don’t want to screw things up by modifying my browser. And there’s no extra money to donate for ad-free time as school is about to be out which means I’ll have TWO kids in daycare.

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

LOL! I guess all I had to was rant about it. There seemed to be a flood around the half-hour mark and I caught three! Now I have four of the day twos. Two of them will be up for grabs once they cool down.

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

looks like the red ones are new two-headed dragons! how exciting =P finally the Splits can breed with a breed other than their own

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Have one extra of day 2 eggs

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

New drop in the DESERT =)

Tara
                          Participant

I managed to lock my scroll with day 1 eggs cause couldn’t catch any then caught a bunch all at once. So they’re up for grabs. If they’re still there by the time I want to catch day 3 egg they’re getting abandoned.

gone
                            gone
                            Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

I don’t have the desert eggs and old eggs are starting to be in the mix…not cool!

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

I don’t have the desert eggs and old eggs are starting to be in the mix…not cool!

Sent you a PM 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 508 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.