fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

Thanks everyone! 😀

Heather
      Participant

Ay yi . . . you guys have gotten me hooked again. :p Many thanks for the links to hatch sites, though; maybe I won’t have to have worry so much about the little dudes this time around. 🙂

Misty
        Participant

A soulpeace for whomever might be needing one >.<

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

CB Crimson influenced Male for anyone who wants it! One to many for what I needed and I know that some people did not get any. I hope someone who doesn’t have many gets this one!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I like the looks of this post by TJ. Means more dragons on a predictable schedule.

Everyone ready for new dragons? We had new dragons the first Sunday in April…if TJ stays true to his word we will have new dragons this weekend.

Sirithiliel
            Participant

PM’d you with a few ideas =P

littleironhorse
              Participant

Thanks Siri! :bigsmile:

Sirithiliel
                Participant

I now own 3 shimmers! I’m going to open up waiting lists for their offspring, so PM me if interested =) I wont’ ask for anything in return, but if you want you can give me low-gen gold, or low-gen tinsel, or something with a interesting lineage ^^ OR a gold shimmer haha! Still looking for one. Or a neglected dragon, but I know that’s probably never gonna happen >.<

Ethereal Shimmering Shadow [silver shimmer]: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HDoAK << this one will have a CB white mate, not a specteral

Prowling Tidal Hunter [silver shimmer]: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nfvXB

Harmonious Copper Chi: http://dragcave.net/lineage/86p6c

When you PM me, specify which one you want an egg from =)

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149794

This month marks a break from the newly-formed tradition of doing releases the first Saturday night of every month–but it’s for a good reason. The 22nd of this month mark’s Dragon Cave’s seventh birthday. That means, instead of your usual monthly release, you get…

That’s right. Seven new breeds in seven days. The event will start with a single breed being released at 0:00 on Wednesday the 22nd (Tuesday night into Wednesday). There will then be a new breed released each night for the following six nights, totaling seven breeds.

I don’t know if I should be disappointed at no new release tonight or not.

Misty
                    Participant

It will make for a crazy week, that is for sure!

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

gonna be tough to get a breeding pair of all eggs >.<

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

I’m breeding up pinks and reds in the meantime in hopes of at least getting a pair of each of the new dragons.

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

I’m breeding up pinks and reds in the meantime in hopes of at least getting a pair of each of the new dragons.

Haha I bred my reds and some pinks as well =P at least we got decent warning to prepare

littleironhorse
                            Participant

😉

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

Cb blue nebula up for trade for cb orange nebula. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Traded!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 508 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.