fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Where do these shimmer dragons come from?? Is that the one in Opals signature. I cannot find it in my Newbie List HEHE :tongue: Do you make those! Soooo many things I do not know **head shake**

the shimmer dragons were the 2012 christmas prize dragons. very very hard to find…no one is abandoning them, everyone that gets one asks for multiple CB golds or other impossible prices >.< I've been trying and trying and getting all my trade attempts turned down since they came out lol

Misty
      Participant

Where do these shimmer dragons come from?? Is that the one in Opals signature. I cannot find it in my Newbie List HEHE :tongue: Do you make those! Soooo many things I do not know **head shake**

the shimmer dragons were the 2012 christmas prize dragons. very very hard to find…no one is abandoning them, everyone that gets one asks for multiple CB golds or other impossible prices >.< I've been trying and trying and getting all my trade attempts turned down since they came out lol

I had to trade my booty off to get this one, I am hoping to trade for some different bloodlines too. Then I will have more to share :bigsmile:

Sirithiliel
        Participant

I had to trade my booty off to get this one, I am hoping to trade for some different bloodlines too. Then I will have more to share :bigsmile:

i’ve tried, goodness i’ve tried, but I don’t have low gen or CB metallics and that’s what everyone asks for >.< the metallics i offer have good lineages, but not CB or low lineage, so I get rejected every time

Rachel
          Participant

I have the ability to breed the new breed only dragon. I’ll trade my firstborn for a CB egg of the other new one.
            http://dragcave.net/lineage/x2UI9

Pegasi1978
            Participant

It’s pointless for me to even try to catch anything from the cave right now. The volcano eggs are moving too quickly for me to get dark crimsons. If it wasn’t for Sirithiliel I wouldn’t have the one dark crimson I have right now.

Sirithiliel
              Participant

It’s pointless for me to even try to catch anything from the cave right now. The volcano eggs are moving too quickly for me to get dark crimsons. If it wasn’t for Sirithiliel I wouldn’t have the one dark crimson I have right now.

I’ll try my luck at catching a 2nd for you =(

I hear ya for sure. They disappear in a nano second. My brain can’t even register something on the screen and it is gone!! These are WAY harder to catch than the last release!! 🙁 I’m a gonna keep on trying though!

Sirithiliel
                Participant

I got 2! So I can give one to you, Pegasi, and 1 for someone else that still needs one [PM me if you need 1]

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Bless you! I might have a chance if I could hunt via computer, but the internet connection at my place is nonexistent 9 out of 10 days. I can’t refresh and click on my phone like I need to be able to catch anything.

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Bless you! I might have a chance if I could hunt via computer, but the internet connection at my place is nonexistent 9 out of 10 days. I can’t refresh and click on my phone like I need to be able to catch anything.

I understand =) well when it’s available to trade, I’ll trade you one, and you can gender it to have a breeding pair

I got a tip for those that want to summon a GON. Try it when there is a new egg release. The tip came from someone who was successful 2 time during an egg release. Ya never know…it may give you and egg!

littleironhorse
                      Participant

Just tried it and no luck… That’s okay, I’ll keep on trying 😉

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

I finally caught a crimson dragon by myself! Thanks for helping me get my first ones, Sirithiliel.

Just tried it and no luck… That’s okay, I’ll keep on trying 😉

I sorry honey!! Maybe it needs to be right at the start of the drop…:( I did not mean to screw you up! Huggs

littleironhorse
                          Participant

No trouble at all! You just reminded me to have a try, which I do every 14 days when I don’t forget. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 508 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.