fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

I must have gotten lucky on my Guardian. I didn’t try very many times before I got it. I’ve only tried maybe 2 or 3 times since, so I might eventually get a second one, but I’m not going to hold my breath. I did manage to catch a CB gold the other day. He just grew up and he’s not incompatible with my main female gold, so although the first attempt didn’t produce anything maybe I’ll be able to get them to breed sometime. Unfortunately, my female is second generation, but hey, it’ll still be a good match. Please let me know if you want me to try for an egg for you. I obviously can’t promise anything, but I’ll try.

Pegasi1978
      Participant
        Misty
        Participant

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Silver egg from silver/white spiral for whomever would like it!

Misty
          Participant

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Another silver egg for whomever. This one is a 3rd gen twisted checker with shadow walkers. :bigsmile:

Sirithiliel
            Participant

New eggs! One is in volcano, the other is breed-only

Misty
              Participant

Wonder what the breed only will be XD I locked with large crimson eggs so I can’t experiment :oups:

Sirithiliel
                Participant

new hybrid is daydreamer X White. sad…I don’t have any CB daydreamers, only very messy lineaged ones >.< would somebody be willing ot breed me a nice 2ndgen or low gen daydreamer sometime?

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Sure, though they are fairly easy to come by in the cave. I hope I can get some dark crimsons soon. I’m camping with my oldest and luckily have reception. I’m having trouble staying asleep so cave hunting should help.

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Sure, though they are fairly easy to come by in the cave. I hope I can get some dark crimsons soon. I’m camping with my oldest and luckily have reception. I’m having trouble staying asleep so cave hunting should help.

they are easy to come by, until a hybrid was released =P I bet now they’ll be hard to find for quite a while. or at least, that’s what I’m assuming haha

I have 1 extra crimson if you need it, just PM me if you want it

New eggs released ….I’m EGG Locked :shock:…… **HEAD DESK** I have a white but no daydreamer!! What a day! LOL

Misty
                      Participant

I will be able to breed some next week, if you guys don’t mind waiting a little bit. >.<

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

I will be able to breed some next week, if you guys don’t mind waiting a little bit. >.<

oh Opal what a beautiful shimmer! Do let me know what you’d request for a trade for a offspring =PP *jealous jealous*

Misty
                          Participant

The first two eggs are spoken for, BUT after that all my windstone buddies get dibs 😉 As far as trades, you can just give me an iou for a pretty lineaged metal or something. >.<

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

The first two eggs are spoken for, BUT after that all my windstone buddies get dibs 😉 As far as trades, you can just give me an iou for a pretty lineaged metal or something. >.<

Awesome! I can get you a decent patterned gold or silver. not low gen sadly, but nice clean lineages

Where do these shimmer dragons come from?? Is that the one in Opals signature. I cannot find it in my Newbie List HEHE :tongue: Do you make those! Soooo many things I do not know **head shake**

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 508 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.