Do you collect anything besides Windstones?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Do you collect anything besides Windstones?

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

LOL!!!

Anonymous

Adaneth wrote:

Funny you should show those coins off now, because I was just reading a news article on my bus ride this morning about a suspicious bottle being investigated by a bomb squad, hazmat team, and almost a dozen fire trucks in Anaheim California…and it was a geocaching item someone had put there! 😆

OMG that’s hilareous AND awful at the same time, isn’t it. And while the authorities did a good thing by investigating a suspicious looking item, it might give this geocaching a bad name – WHICH btw MG, that sounds sooooo cool!! I would probably do what you do, and keep them safe and MINE! I got into POGS awhile back, when they were just coming out and I have no idea where my ‘collection’ is, but those don’t compare to the photo’s of your geo-things!! REally neat and the idea behind it is so interesting!

that sounds so neat! probably something i would be VERY interested in. of course i think i’ve got a few too many things going in too many directions for anything else. 😈 super cool though!

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.