Do you collect anything besides Windstones?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Do you collect anything besides Windstones?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

I collect windstones mostly, but some of the other things include any realistic looking tiger things, Tiger and doberman ( with uncropped ears) sculptures by Sandicast and Country artisit ( I love the glass eyes in them), Jessica Galbreth fairys, OOAK fairys, collectors plates with Tigers, Disney Tigger mugs etc and Krystonia…. πŸ™‚ along with anything else that I find that I like… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Maria
      Participant

We’ve had a thread like this before, but my collections have changed anyway…

-Guns
        -Knives
        -Buells
        -Folio Society books
        -Books in general
        -Fossils
        -Pelts
        -Original artwork

Bodine
        Participant

My husband collects aliens XD

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Purplecat
          Participant

I have a very small pottery collection, I really love crystalline glaze pottery.

Here’s a link to a couple pictures and pottery discussion….I took a few pics of pieces I own there…

http://lamplightwoods.freeforums.org/artistic-mediums-t31-10.html

I also have a few pieces of blown glass. I have a small rock and mineral collection as well. I particularly like citrine and labradorite.

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I collect Crystal and marble balls. I also collect old oil lamps and dual lighted hurricane lamps. I love antique furniture and have a desk, and chair, a 1902 Egyptain style hand carved detailed Singer sewing machine with the instruction booklet and all the attachments. I also love palm trees, and collect houseplants. I just got a Ponytail palm for Christmas, it’ so cute and curly. πŸ˜€

Anonymous

Oh I would find this place!

What DON’T I collect – hey I saw the rock/fossil collection posted – beautiful and so organized and orderly. I should collect some order.

I collect stretch/pulled glass vases. I collect glass rose bowl vases. I collect rocks and shells and crystals. I collect Smaug goblets. I collect beads and old jewellery. I collect gardening books and healing/metaphysical books. Lately it seems I am collecting Coach handbags but I got carried away. I collect dust unintentionally but with great ease!

I have a pictured some of the vases which is about a year out of date and missing nearly as many, but my rocks are spread throughout the house in every nook and cranny (as is the dust, meticuously placed).

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Woo hoo! Another glass fanatic!!! Which reminds me; I think I owe Lamorte pix of my glass… still… πŸ™„ 😳 πŸ™„ 😳

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Maria
                Participant

Ooh, I like that set of draon goblets!

megamibabe16
                  Participant

1) MANGA!! I think I have over 350 books by now
                    2) Shoes
                    3) Playing card decks
                    4) Nene Thomas paintings and figurines
                    5) Andrew Bill dragon figurines(I am supposed to receive 2 more in the mail, but it has been over 10 days. I am starting to get worried.)
                    6) Pendants and rings

Megan
                    Participant

I collect:

1.) Books, mostly leather-bounds, fantasy series, and kids books.

2.) Manga. (have slowed down on these… have a couple hundred at least, and they’re so expensive… 😳 )

3.) Lion King stuff — ceramic figurines, little toys, stuffed things, etc.

4.) Stuffed animals — lots of cartoon characters, bunnies, and otters.

5.) Shoes and bright colored clothes. (need to stop this. closet is full.)

Tinks
                      Participant

1- Original artwork
                        2-Swarovski figurines
                        3-Rubber ducks

machineguts
                        Participant

β€’ Genuine American Indian handmade art, beaded leatherwork, dream catchers, jewelry, etc. (I’m part Cherokee)

β€’ Arrowheads that my cousin finds on his hikes in the country

β€’ Original art of all kinds, including paintings, sculpture, jewelry, pottery, etc.

β€’ Weather instruments of all kinds, I’m a storm chaser and can’t have enough “toys”. (Yes I am a dork.) 😈

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

I collect dust! 😳 XD

machineguts
                            Participant

πŸ˜†

LadyFirebird wrote:

I collect dust! 😳 XD

Aside from the obvious–Windstones, I collect Breyer horses; have since the early 1960’s. Got a couple that are actually worth something. πŸ˜€
                              And glass witch balls. And thanks to my husband, jewelry–mostly rings. (that man has good taste!)
                              Oh, and….dust! I’ve got a pretty spectacular collection of that. *snerk* πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.