fbpx

December's raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone December's raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Melody posted the picture in her gallery. Good luck to those of you entering.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Skigod377
        Participant

Oh freaking gorgeous.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

She does bear a certain resemblance to your pink scratcher. πŸ˜†

Jodi
            Participant

I had to enter this one.

Skigod377
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I hope thats a sign!! πŸ˜€

Almost Angelic looking πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I hope thats a sign!! πŸ˜€

Well you won’t be getting any competition from me. She’s pretty, but not a dragon for me.

Maybe I’m totally missing it but I’ve searched everywhere and i can’t figure out how to enter the raffle. Could someone please tell me how?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Mmloda
                  Participant

She would look AMAIZING beside your PINK SCRATCHER Ski… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Skigod377
                    Participant

Thornwolf wrote:

Maybe I’m totally missing it but I’ve searched everywhere and i can’t figure out how to enter the raffle. Could someone please tell me how?

Thanks πŸ™‚If you read the description in the gallery it tells you. Email Miss Melody with December raffle in the subject line, your name and forum name, and addy at reptangle at gmail dot com… I may have gotten her email addy wrong and that may or may not be intentional… πŸ‘Ώ

Travistie
                      Participant

She is very elegant looking! πŸ™‚

Lokie
                        Participant

Hmm…my screen makes it look like it was painted two different colors: the yellow golden color (which I LOVE!!!) on the wings and on his back and side neck scales, and then he looks pink (eek) on his thighs and tops of the wings. I really wish I could see it in person or in different lighting; is it all the same color (no layering of extra pink and yellow in different areas) and just looks different depending on how light hits it?

Thornwolf wrote:

Thanks πŸ™‚

Melody wrote this on the gallery photo:

December 08 raffle prize
                          To enter this raffle, email your forum name, with December raffle in the subject line to me: Reptangle at gmail dot com. I’ll pick a winner on New Years eve!

Stephanie
                          Participant

She is very pretty!

Mmloda
                            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Thornwolf wrote:

Thanks πŸ™‚If you read the description in the gallery it tells you. Email Miss Melody with December raffle in the subject line, your name and forum name, and addy at Reptangleβ„’ at gmail dot com… I may have gotten her email addy wrong and that may or may not be intentional… πŸ‘Ώ

Melodys email is reptangle@gmail.com….. πŸ™‚ There is no TM after reptangle in her email…. πŸ˜‰ Hope that helps… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 94 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.