fbpx

December's raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone December's raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

I think I’m gonna have to pass on her too..shes Gorgeous but I’m going to wait for something else that really catchs my attention… ๐Ÿ™‚

But good luck to everyone who enters the raffle this time around…:wink:

Marzena

Melissa
      Participant

Entering. I love her glowiness. If that’s a word.

twindragonsmum
        Participant

TrottierJS wrote:

Looks like rose gold to me. ๐Ÿ™‚

That’s just what I was thinking… I’m in! ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Goodness she’s beautiful!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Maria
          Participant

I’m going to pass up on this one too. There’s no doubt she’s elegant, but the pale, pinkish, pastel coloring just isn’t for me.

Bob

Well as I have said before if ANYONE could make me like PINK dragons it would be Melody!!!

pipsxlch
              Participant

I’m not entering; she just doesn’t say “you can’t live without me” to me. I can live without any pink. She’d be a perfect bookend to Ski’s scratcher though!

just got in a big argument with my family when I said I was skipping all the auctions that don’t make me drool. Is that wrong? Besides, feels wrong to have them give me something when i can’t support them financially tight now.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

pipsxlch wrote:

Just got in a big argument with my family when I said I was skipping all the auctions that don’t make me drool. Is that wrong? Besides, feels wrong to have them give me something when i can’t support them financially tight now.

There is nothing wrong with skipping auctions that don’t make you drool. In fact it’s probably smarter that way. Then when you do win you know it’s a piece you will absolutely love.

Patricia
                  Participant

Eeek! a lap dragon! I have to enter this one!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Leigha
                    Participant

lol Keplily, if I wasn’t hoping to win this one myself I’d be hoping you’d win it ^^ just to make your lap dragon family complete! We need updated pictures of them all!

๐Ÿ˜€

Patricia
                      Participant

Leigha wrote:

lol Keplily, if I wasn’t hoping to win this one myself I’d be hoping you’d win it ^^ just to make your lap dragon family complete! We need updated pictures of them all!

๐Ÿ˜€

That is exactly what I was hoping! Update of the lap council!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

The Lap Council! Keplilly, I forgot about that! I know you’ve gotten some new laps since then, like the Sunrise Lap!

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

Yes please post an updated picture of the lap council! No one on the forum who has won a Sunrise Lap yet and I am dying to see what one looks like in “normal” photos.

Bob

I did not win one BUT no picture I would take would be “Normal”

Tally Mark
                              Participant

That lap dragon is gorgeous. I think it’s my favorite color on that sculpt…must enter!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 94 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.