December's raffle

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone December's raffle

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

She’s champagne so it’ll depend on the lighting whether she shows as cream or pink. I think she looks great in this colour. I wonder if Miss Mel would be willing to do curls in this colour.

Stephanie
      Participant

Jasmine wrote:

She’s champagne so it’ll depend on the lighting whether she shows as cream or pink. I think she looks great in this colour. I wonder if Miss Mel would be willing to do curls in this colour.

Those would be great!!!

Thank you for your help guys! ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I love the Lap in ‘girly’ colors. They really suit this lovely gal. I have to admit she looks a little like my Pearly Pink Lap dragon, at least on the monitor I’m using. It’s a dragon – so I’m definitely going to enter, though ๐Ÿ˜€ !

Bob

I’m in !!
            As I said before if anyone could make me like Pink on a dragon it would be Melody!!

dragonmedley
            Participant

I dunno about that one yet…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Oh she’s lovely!!! A great color for her!

I can’t enter (cuz I won last months raffle) but I’d pass if I could. That “almost pink” color bothers me because I’m seeing it as being almost white, which looks gross. Probably to someone that can see pink better then me, it looks way better lol.

Looks like rose gold to me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oooooo! Pretty dragon! Please add me to the raffle!!!

With some black details (maybe antiquing) she would look like black forest jewelry ..

Kujacker
              Participant

Don’t know… I’m not liking it. I like the lavender eyes… but it looks kinda monotone to me. Me = problem with monotone. It’s possible it’s just the photo… but… May or may not enter on this one. I don’t have anything special so even if I wasn’t in love with the color, I’d still like it because it was special ๐Ÿ™‚ (but I will probably pass… plus, not a lap fan).

Andrea
                Participant

OMG! I love this color! I love laps!!! I neeeeeddddd this girl!
                  LOL, I’ll be entering!

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Selene wrote:

Oooooo! Pretty dragon! Please add me to the raffle!!!

From the gallery listing (remove the TM after reptangle)

To enter this raffle, email your forum name, with December raffle in the subject line to me: Reptangle at gmail dot com. I’ll pick a winner on New Years eve!

darjeb
                    Participant

Wouldn’t that be a great addition to my Pinks?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.