fbpx

Dark Phoenix Griff Finished pics page 25!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Dark Phoenix Griff Finished pics page 25!

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Oh wow! He’s hot! 😆 Seriously, he’s pretty neat! 🙂

Thanks everyone! I wasn’t sure about all the flames…But, seems they are going alright. 😉
      I am just having fun with him. He has no particular place to go once he is finished. I have a flame pattern planned for the wings too, just haven’t had the time to get them on yet. (I set up my 125 gallon fish tank instead. 😮 ) I should have time to paint this week, and hopefully will have him done in the next couple. I’m not even gonna post how many hours I have spent on him so far… 🙄
      I thought about changing out his eyes for a set of yellow I have here…But, then I will have to repaint the other griffin they are currently in…Decisions, decisions… :scratch:

dragonmedley
      Participant

Lovely! I really like those flames.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

W00H00!!! I am back online with my PC!!! I can sort through and post some better pics now! Yay!!! I also gotta get a shot of the army…It numbers 17 now…Eeee! I haven’t bought a production peice in a while…I’ve been so busy doing PYO’s, and jsut enjoying everyone else’s work! 😳 **Loves her army** 😀 😀
        Right now, I am trying to set up a few trades before the casting is up again. Then that way I know what I am going to order when it finally happens! 8) I’ve got one for sure, and then I thought I had another, but I cleaned up my inbox and whatnot, and I can’t find the other one now. I can’t remember who it was. 🙄
        (I do have yours Mmloda. 😀 )

Oooh flamey goodness…. 😀

drag0nfeathers wrote:

WOW!!!! THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!! He needs to be on the side of a Harley Davidson tearing up the streets! I LOVE it!!!

I have heard that a couple times so far! Atleast the Harley part. 😀
        I have the feeling this guy may make it to the flea market area when he is finally finished, so I suppose I better get to those better pictures. 😳 (There’s just so much I want to do on this pc since I got it running again!)

Here are some much better photos…Still working on lighting here though. 😡

Stephanie
        Participant

Beautiful job. 🙂

Mmloda
          Participant

WOW..he is stunning..I love the top of his head… 😉

Marzena

Maria
            Participant

Woo, custom paint job right there! Nice!
              I like your new siggie pic, by the way. And your new avatar. 😀

Starbreeze
              Participant

He’s wonderful!!! I love the flames!!! 😀

Your new siggie is perfect for you!!! 😉

Thanks Star! Thanks everyone for the wonderful compliments. I’ve had this guy on the brain for a long time!

I like my siggy too!!! I need to make a better one of them though. :scratch: It is definately fitting.

I’m sure you like my avatar GB. 😀 I still gloat over you and your mother’s compliments. 😳 (I hover over my army atleast 30 minutes a day)…OCD eat your heart out! XD

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Woah! He is AMAZING!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jasmine
                  Participant

He’s so cool!! 8)

Well, here he is short a clear coat. He has one under his antique (Yes, I antiqued him since I wanted a relatively darkened paint scheme. But I still HATE doing it! lol)

This guy will be looking for a new home. I am low on funds, and need the cash just like everyone else. I will hope someone out there wants to give him a home. 😀
                    What do ya think?

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 383 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.