fbpx

Dark Phoenix Griff Finished pics page 25!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Dark Phoenix Griff Finished pics page 25!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 383 total)
  • Author

LOL!!! I was wondering who would get it. πŸ˜†

lamortefille
    Participant

Tom Cullen. πŸ˜€

Yup. I think it’s almost time to watch it again…I just got over the flu, so it should be safe for a while. 😯 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lamortefille
      Participant

Re-read the book. πŸ˜† I’m sorry…the actors they cast just don’t do it for me, esp. Nadine. She’s terrible. lol It’s almost time for me to read IT again. That’s my favorite. Clowns and spiders. ACK! We all float down here….hehe!

“Is your refrigerator running? It is? Well you better catch it!” HUH-HA HUH-HA HUH-HA
        I actually like Pennywise, Tim Curry did an excellent job! πŸ˜†

Jodi
        Participant

“The Stand” is actually my favorite, and I really like the mini-series of it. Gary Sinese as Stu Redmon was fantastic.

I thought the movie for “It” was really bad, but Tim Curry was good. He’s always good though. In everything he does.

I’m looking forward to “The Mist” movie. That’s my favorite Stephen King short story. I don’t know if I want to see it in the theater though. I scare easily.

We’re thinking of going to “I Am Legend” today, and I want to see it, but I’m trepidatious.

OMG!!! The Mist is your favorite short too?!?!?! 😯 I wanna go see it soooo bad! 😈

lamortefille
          Participant

I am still mad at SK for not making The Mist a novel. πŸ˜‰ I love that one, too. Agreed on Pennywise and Stu and IT being an awful movie.

Either of you like Kingdom Hospital? I loved that. πŸ˜€

Jasmine
            Participant

I have it on DVD, I just need to get around to watching it.

My bf doesn’t like horror movies so I’ll have to wait til The Mist comes out on DVD so we can rent it and I can watch it after he’s gone to sleep. I’m still waiting to see 1408. That was a great short story.

Jodi
              Participant

I guess we have more in common than we thought, WSC. πŸ˜†

I haven’t seen “Kingdom Hospital.” Was that a Stephen King story? And, I didn’t realize “1408” was either. Hmm, I guess I’m a bit behind on my reading.

We skipped “I Am Legend” to get some errands run. Another day. Maybe next week.

Kingdom Hospital…*Drolls a little* πŸ˜† That is the bomb of mini-series! I have it on DVD. I missed it on TV cuz I worked 2nd shift. So, my Dad got it for me. I should have asked for the Nightmares and Dreamscapes mini-series this time. I opted for the Store Gift Certificate instead. πŸ˜€

It appears that way Em! LOL πŸ˜€

Yeah, It wasn’t so hot, and Tommyknockers could have been better (Good actors jsut off the beaten path), but I really enjoy the short story compilations best. I actually am waiting for him to turn the Dark Tower into a mini-series (maybe he won’t screw up the end this time! πŸ˜‰ ) that will be entertaining. πŸ˜€

lamortefille
                Participant

Jasmine wrote:

I have it on DVD, I just need to get around to watching it.

My bf doesn’t like horror movies so I’ll have to wait til The Mist comes out on DVD so we can rent it and I can watch it after he’s gone to sleep. I’m still waiting to see 1408. That was a great short story.

Kingdom Hospital is great…lots of dark humor. Plus I love Andrew McCarthy (yah I’m 80s). I haven’t seen 1408 yet, either. I’m sure we’ll wait for The Mist to hit dvd, too. I am not a movie goer.

Jodi
                  Participant

I like Andrew McCarthy too. He was in “Kingdom Hospital”? I’ll have to rent it. πŸ˜€

Andrew McCarthy…Manniquin, St. Elmo’s Fire. Yeah, I remember those movies from the back then.
                    Kingdom is long Em. Be prepared to rent 4 discs… 😯

lamortefille
                    Participant

Weekend at Bernie’s…Pretty In Pink…:D

WC is right….4 discs, Run Time: 608 minutes.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 383 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.