fbpx

Dark Phoenix Griff Finished pics page 25!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Dark Phoenix Griff Finished pics page 25!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 383 total)
  • Author

I finally finished him for the most part. I touched up the area where I had too much tan on his chest, but that is all. I only need to clearcoat him and he is ready. πŸ˜€ I hope Scott likes him.

And here is a pic of Maxx himself…About 3 days prior to his passing.

I think he turned out ok, but I am not impressed by it. I was also working from memory for half of it. It drove me crazy. But, I was close. πŸ˜›

Patricia
    Participant

Wow! I think it looks great!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

lamortefille
      Participant

I think you did a great job, too! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
        Participant

I am impressed! I love it! WELL DONE!!! πŸ˜€

I found I enjoy doing animal themes. Thank you all for the good words. I am always my worst critic. πŸ™„

Starbreeze
          Participant

Wow!!! What a fantastic job!!! I love that wolf!!! πŸ˜€

I just showed it to him, when he dropped Glen off. He wanted to take him home, but I haven’t put on the clear coat yet…He likes him ALOT! I guess that is what counts when you do a portrait for someone. 😳
            It’s kinda like Frodo the pony’s portrait. πŸ˜€
            I’m glad he got good reviews from the best critics though! πŸ˜‰
            (I’m gonna have to find more of them to do though, I REALLY enjoy doing portraits!)

Jodi
            Participant

That wolf looks really great! I think you captured the quality of the dog wonderfully! I think you’ve really got something there. πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

It’s beautiful, WSC!

He looks wonderful. I know he will be very special to Scott. I had my dog Alf done and I love it.

dragonmedley
                Participant

He’s absolutely gorgeous.

Wow!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lokie
                  Participant

Ah, he looks really nice πŸ™‚

Lupin
                    Participant

WSC I may (not sure I also want to turn my own hand at it)be placing an offer for you to do at least one, if not 2, “portraits” for me. Maybe get you to do one of my Big Cat and maybe my Baby Dog for my mother, and potentially My Nan’s dog for her. When you’re ready/able to. But I’m not sure, so if you’re not ready for a while, that’ll also be fine. πŸ˜€

PM me anytime. I can’t see well enough to read the fine print you all love so much.(Hence the fact I use the step up from it. πŸ˜† ) So, I missed what it was. (Stupid eyes!) We can discuss price and whatnot. This guy just happened to be from my son to his dad. πŸ˜€
                      I did a Griffin in the pattern of my cat Sylvester way back when the Griffs first came out. You might still find it if you search for it in the forums.
                      That offer stands for anyone too. πŸ™‚

Jodi
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I can’t see well enough to read the fine print you all love so much.(Hence the fact I use the step up from it. πŸ˜† ) So, I missed what it was. (Stupid eyes!)

Just hit the quote button on that posting and then you can read the small print. It will have html around it.

Hey! I get the M-O-O-N reference in your signature! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 383 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.