fbpx

Covid 19 Support/Whine thread

Home Forums Miscellany Community Covid 19 Support/Whine thread

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 296 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

ugh, that’s terrible, drag0n….I’ve never understood why people have to be so stupidly nasty….

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Suzanne-Marie
      Participant

Drag0nfeathers, I am sorry beyond words that happened to you …..
        Others have been arrested for similar actions for this COVID-19….does Lowe’s have internal cameras that would document her actions??
        I PM you too.
        What is this planet coming to??
        Such a shame as you were trying to help her; she cursed at you too??
        So sorry you were so disrespected.
        Truly.
        Big Comfort Hugs,

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

20 more minutes… 20 more minutes and I have a week off LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
          Participant

How utterly rude and so wrong!
            I suggest that the next time that ANYONE decides to go around that shield on your desk, that you calmly get up and space yourself 6 ft away and inform them that until they go behind that shield and sit down, that you will not continue to work on their project. And if they have a problem with that let them know that you will happily get a manager. These health rules are meant to protect Everyone.

BTW – maybe you should have forcefully coughed back in that other *lady’s* face after she did it to you, or pretend to sneeze….

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

Yay Drag0nfeathers!!
              Enjoy your week off !!
              🍾🥂🌈💕🌸

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I did very much enjoy it. Been back for a few days now and I keep thinking the 15th is ALMOST here! 6 more days, 6 more days and the state will reopen and hopefully people will go back to normal. They can go flock to the mall instead of here since they are all obviously having shopping withdrawals.

Also… on a personal note, my boyfriend will be going back to work on the 15th too…. So like… I can come home from work… and… *looks left, looks right* BE ALONE! *spins in computer chair with glee* I can pick what’s on the TV and openly fart freely without someone glaring at me and going… “Really?”

It really it the little things you miss so much! XD I’m so excited!

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Hee Hee Hee! Yes it IS the little things…. ^_^
                  My Association’s CEO made the decision to continue our remote working situation until after Labor Day, which I don’t really mind considering I normally take a packed commuter train and go two stops in the packed DC Metro subway. And hopefully all the Marches and demonstrations will be over with by then as well. I do look forward to going back into the office. It’s been nice catching up on sleep and not commuting 3-1/2 to 4 hours total during the day, but I’m also antsy to get my personal stuff packed up from my Pod and bringing it home – including several Windstone PYO’s and sculpts I have at work. I’ve had a Pebble Horse that was delivered and has been waiting for me since the end of March that I haven’t seen yet! My first week back will include getting as much personal stuff out as I can in anticipation of any future problems with COVID or working remotely again. I still plan to retire near the end of 2021 anyway so I might as well do the clearing out now.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Congrats on the pending retirement! I wish I could say the same. I probably won’t be able to retire until 2050 0.o I don’t know why I feel like by 2050 the world as we know it is going to be insanely different. It’s crazy how thinking of the future now is like catastrophe bingo. I know another war is inevitable… but I got my money on catastrophic weather change and more diseases surfacing from that… maybe a giant volcano or a meteor. Why can’t we have aliens or dinosaurs? Those catastrophes seem so much more interesting. *sigh*

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Bodine
                    Participant

Lol.I agree.Being older means my life is shorter but a part of me says,Wow!So glad I got to grow up and live during a good time in America when you think about how fast it is changing and how stupid people act now about any little thing.People treat you like you are an enemy just because your opinion is different.Embrace the differences I say.Keeps life interesting but Covid parties?You have to be kidding.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                      Participant

Bodine said – Lol.I agree.Being older means my life is shorter but a part of me says,Wow!So glad I got to grow up and live during a good time in America when you think about how fast it is changing and how stupid people act now about any little thing.

I say – I don’t know … I was born in 1952 so I’m old enough to remember people in the streets in 1968 followed by Watergate. A lot of the current situation feels like deja vu. Even a lethal disease like COVID-19 isn’t unique, it just kills people faster than AIDS did.

Stupid people will always be with us.

Bodine
                        Participant

Yeah I hear you.Covid is a different animal and stupid people will always be with us.It just seems to me that many,many people nowadays have no empathy.Little thought or care for anyone else’s well being but their own.imo

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

even though California is back under a mask mandate again, I still find myself seeing so many without one when I have to run a few errands….at hubby’s hospital, he needed a blood test so I had to wait in the car, I just watched people over and over once they got out of the building, take off their mask, I’m pretty sure the virus doesn’t disappear when you get to the parking lot…saw another lady walking around with no mask in sight….

then we needed some quarters for laundry so we stopped by hubby’s bank, I decided to stay in the car again….guy pulls into a spot almost hitting my car then gets out without a mask whatsoever, comes back, never produced a mask at any point….then another guy parked a few spaces away, no mask and when he comes back, he coughs and hacks all over the place then spits on the ground! grrrrrr!

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Yeah – it’s the “Oh, I won’t get it” mentality. No One is immune and some people with underlying health issues are really in danger with this. You can’t ‘see’ it people, but this IS REAL! You Can Get it….

etruscan
                              Participant

Yeah – it’s the “Oh, I won’t get it” mentality. No One is immune and some people with underlying health issues are really in danger with this. You can’t ‘see’ it people, but this IS REAL! You Can Get it….

Even more important – you can give it to other people (especially if you don’t wear a mask and even if you’re not showing any symptoms). That’s something the “I don’t need a mask” brigade doesn’t seem to understand.

GardenNinja
                                Participant

Don’t understand, or don’t care because it’s not themselves.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 296 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.