fbpx

Copperplate Gryphon Auction

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Copperplate Gryphon Auction

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Sorry to everyone who is in favor of “dibs” for the part I played in making a fuss about it…I was cranky when I posted that! Though I do admit I’m happy about the private IDs – I hope they do that on the PYO auctions from now on. It makes it much more fair for Windstone and Nambroth.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Maria
      Participant

Talk about rocketing prices! Barely been a listed a couple hours and already at $112!

Skigod377
        Participant

Arlla wrote:

I do admit I’m happy about the private IDs – I hope they do that on the PYO auctions from now on. It makes it much more fair for Windstone and Nambroth.

I kinda like to see who is bidding. I may feel bad for outbidding them, but it wont last long πŸ˜† and it does not really keep me from bidding.

I love the private id. That’s great. Now if I had the money and manage to win (not going to happen)then people can’t get mad at me. I love it.

Skigod377
          Participant

I dont think anyone would get mad at you for winning! That would be silly! Whoever wants it most, who has the money to back up that want, will win. There is no reason for someone to be sour because they didn’t win. well…they may be sour for a little bit, but eventually something else will snag their attention. Now we wont know who wins unless its someone on this forum who lets us know πŸ™ Oh well. I can see why it was done, I am just not sure it will be necessary in the future. There was alot of interest in this one, so I think the idea was genious.

littleironhorse
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Arlla wrote:

I do admit I’m happy about the private IDs – I hope they do that on the PYO auctions from now on. It makes it much more fair for Windstone and Nambroth.

I kinda like to see who is bidding. I may feel bad for outbidding them, but it wont last long πŸ˜† and it does not really keep me from bidding.

I kind of agree with both of you on this one… Keeping the IDs private will ensure that no-one refrains from bidding.

On the other hand, I do like to see who bids and who ends up with a piece and, like Ski, I have no qualms about bidding against one of you! πŸ˜‰

But if doing it this way means that more people bid and that Windstone and Nam get the full value for their pieces, then I’m all for it!

littleironhorse
              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Or, maybe we just shouldn’t have all shared our ebay names forever ago haha

Well, for some of us, it wouldn’t have made a difference anyway… My ebay ID is completely different that my Forum ID, but Skigod, Nirvana and several others I just can’t think of right now, have the same ID on both venues.

SPark wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

And people who may have felt inhibited about bidding might feel less so if its anonymous…

Ah. Yes, that too. *chuckles* The folks at Windstone are in it for the money, after all.

True dat.

it’s at $226.00 now! Go Nam go! πŸ˜€ I knew i wouldn’t be able to compete so I’m enjoying watching the price go up now LOL

I swear, people on ebay don’t know about pacing themselves!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Still, I wonder how Cheryl is doing? I’m routing for her! *grabs pom poms*

The private ID is probably a good idea though, but I agree with both sides. All is fair in forum and ebay and I don’t hold grudges, though I’ll be the first to admit I’m a bit of a sore loser sometimes 😳

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I am currently the high bidder as of $226. But honestly, if this goes over $400 I’m done.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

sshhhhhhhhh, don’t say that! Now that the ID is private it’s everyone for themself *shifty eyes*

(whispers)

I still hope you win though!

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

hahaha- cute πŸ™‚ I don’t mind saying if I’m winning but I honestly don’t expect I will be able to say that after the bidding is done :p

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Anyone wants stats? High seller for Nam so far was the Shimmer Griffin at $405.00, but we have been starved for her stuff, so I guess it might go higher…

Not bidding (I only collect dragons), but watching eagerly!

GO! NAM GO!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 325 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.