fbpx

Copperplate Gryphon Auction

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Copperplate Gryphon Auction

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Tyrrlin
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

Whatcha gonna buy me? hehe J/K
      What are you going to buy next?

I dunno… Jennifer, got any more gryphons to go up on eBay? *waggles eyebrows*

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Not until another dragon goes up.. hehe.

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Tyrrlin wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Whatcha gonna buy me? hehe J/K
        What are you going to buy next?

I dunno… Jennifer, got any more gryphons to go up on eBay? *waggles eyebrows*

The resplendent griffin will go up… sometime. I never know when. Whenever the folks at Windstone decide to list him I suppose! Then I’m working on more PYOs. Griffins do factor in there somewhere, I promise! I might have a neat one on the way. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Bob

both the POY’s that just sold where very beautiful

Patricia
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

both the POY’s that jsut sold where very beautiful

POYs? πŸ˜†

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bob

OK how many times have I stated I’m not a typist??

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Well, I guess in a way its good that it was not someone on the forum…that way NO one could be even the tiniest bit envious of someone else for the griffin. I know several people had their hearts set on him.

Bob

that is VERY true

Patricia
                  Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

OK how many times have I stated I’m not a typist??

I know, but I thought that one was pretty cute! πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bob

well it happens to the best of us. Some are cutier then others

Arlla
                      Participant

Mmmm….resplendant…not till next month, I hope!!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

NirvanaCat13
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I have never met either of them, but somehow, I think Nirvana can take him if it comes down to it!

You have NO idea 😈 😈

He didn’t complain too much about the price, he, unlike most of the world, appreciates art and people who take the time to sit down and make these beautiful creations. He would have paid it himself if he had the money. He mostly frowned at the SK because $2k is quite a bit of money that could have gone towords other things, but he appreciates the sculpt all the same.

I always try to ship through UPS or DHL Priority since I find it to be the best service. I just got a quote to ship to Japan my two PYOs that recently sold for $60. I haven’t shipped with insurance on that because overseas insurance becomes like a terrible duty fee. I don’t know why shippoing to Germany was more expensive than Japan but I can only tell you what I am quoted from my shippers, which always goes against anything I find on the web site for some reason. I also try to get an item to its owner within a week’s time, though haven’t shipped express on a PYO yet.

One of the most expensive items I shipped was actually a 6 page document Fed Ex that HAD to arrive overnight to California from here, Illinois, and it cost $75 and didn’t get there for 3 days!

Maria
                          Participant

Some service. πŸ˜•

It’s why I never want to ship overnight…it has yet to work for me either as a shipper or reciever, and Fed Ex always charges the most…but that’s what the client wanted and it was $75 bucks each time. I have gone ot other pack and shippers around here and they all charge quite high rates for anywhere overseas. I even call places an hour away to see what they can do for me in regards to price, but they all are along the same wavelength so I don’t know how you guys are getting cheaper rates unless you’re picking a service that’s like USPS or like it gets there when it gets there kind of thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 325 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.