fbpx

Copperplate Gryphon Auction

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Copperplate Gryphon Auction

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 325 total)
  • Author

Just FYI, it’s gonna be up soon. :3

Yes, another thing to drool at. ๐Ÿ˜€

AWESOME!!

hehe.

Nice. Good to know. But, I’m saving for the coiled dragons.

Good luck Cheryl ๐Ÿ˜€

Good luck Cheryl, Nirvana and anyone else who bids.

Bob

good luck Cheryl I know how long you have wanted this guy. Best wishes to all that will enter the ring

Maria
      Participant

Good luck to Cheryl. Sorry, Nirvana, but she was first, and you’re already getting two griffins. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Patricia
        Participant

FYI the auction is up.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
          Participant

How come the bidders’ IDs are private? Did Windstone do that or can the bidders hide their names?

Patricia
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

How come the bidders’ IDs are private? Did Windstone do that or can the bidders hide their names?

They probably did that so we would not know who we are bidding against anymore. That way we can’t get mad/argue with each other.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

SPark
              Participant

Probably so that nobody gets mad at somebody else for “stealing” “their” gryphon. Given the number of people on this forum who have said they want it…

Maria
                Participant

I see. Windstone Editions taking care of all the squabbling little chickies again… ๐Ÿ˜€ Well, may the biggest pocketbook win, I guess.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 325 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.