fbpx

Copperplate Gryphon Auction

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Copperplate Gryphon Auction

Viewing 10 posts - 316 through 325 (of 325 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I use USPS and just insure. As for the overnight thing, they do have the refund if it does not get there when promised. I hope you at least went and got your money back.

I did complaign but nobody gave me my money back because they said it was Friday afternoon when I shipped it and the weekend screwed it up, so nothing back for me. Also, I never ship USPS anymore, at least not overseas or on big ticket items because it almost never arrives within 2 weeks, not by my track record anyway. It once took over a month for something to get to Alaska by USPS. I NEVER ship overseas USPS because it’ll just never get there.

Maria
      Participant

Uh-oh. My EmPea cowpie is coming by USPS. It better get here. But the PYOs have always arrived fine…

Everything USPS within the US seems ok and arrives fine, and I’ve never had any problems with shipping from Windstone, so no worries.

Maria
        Participant

Yes, but I’m not in the U.S. But I’ve never had shipping problems – why should that change now? 😉

Because USPS is involved maybe??

Maria
          Participant

But my PYOs have always come by USPS. If USPS can handle a big box they oughta be able to handle a small box. I hope.

Skigod377
            Participant

Dont worry, GB. All my stuff gets here just fine. The package Water sent me got here, too.

Maria
              Participant

Good. I’ll only worry after my first bad experience with USPS. So far all my Windstones have arrived fine – whether to here to Wolfen’s place.

Bob

I sent Ski her Cat Wizard and it get there fine

Viewing 10 posts - 316 through 325 (of 325 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.