fbpx

Collectors Brought Together: Guest Map

Home Forums Miscellany Community Collectors Brought Together: Guest Map

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author

copper83 wrote:

That was cool. I zoomed in right on our property. I missed it the first time though and was off by one street. Maybe you can fix mine too Nuke? πŸ™‚ The green icon is the right one.

So um Nuke 😳 if I put a new person on my actual house so I dont have to live the the tent people in the trees (I know some of you are laughing but its true here) could you take the one just named “Ruffian” away?

Hey look at that BroS is more north than me YA!! Umm except we are snowing again here WTH???

Adaneth
    Participant

Fun idea! Thanks for doing it. πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
      Participant

That is a totally cool idea! I’m there now.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

ruffian wrote:

copper83 wrote:

That was cool. I zoomed in right on our property. I missed it the first time though and was off by one street. Maybe you can fix mine too Nuke? πŸ™‚ The green icon is the right one.

So um Nuke 😳 if I put a new person on my actual house so I dont have to live the the tent people in the trees (I know some of you are laughing but its true here) could you take the one just named “Ruffian” away?

Hey look at that BroS is more north than me YA!! Umm except we are snowing again here WTH???

Fixed!
        If anyone else makes a mistake just post here in the forum and I’ll get to fixing it right away! Please let me know where your mistake is on the map as more and more members join and finding names gets difficult.

Laurie
        Participant

Nuke wrote:

Laurie wrote:

I messed up. I’m north and west of where I live, But I’m there. πŸ˜‰

Ok, I fixed where I live. Just wish I could get rid of the first one. πŸ™„

I took care of that for you πŸ˜‰

Thankee kindly!! πŸ˜‰

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Haha what fun. No one come and stalk me ok? Actually I only put it in the general area where I live, since I’m lazy.

Hint: If you are still only getting a grabby hand, double-click.

Also: Sticky’d

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Copper83
            Participant

Thanks for fixing mine Nuke. I wonder how often the map is updated? I printed out a copy of the current view of our place. Now I need one showing the addition to the house and the new trees we planted. πŸ™‚

Jennifer wrote:

Haha what fun. No one come and stalk me ok? Actually I only put it in the general area where I live, since I’m lazy.

Hint: If you are still only getting a grabby hand, double-click.

Also: Sticky’d

Thanks Nam! n__n

Lokie
              Participant

Where are my New England ladies? Get to pushing those pins πŸ˜› I feel so alone.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

i’m up there!

Jasmine
                  Participant

I’m up now too. πŸ˜€ :bye:

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Oh, I didn’t zoom in to my actual address… I just my thingie on the city name.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

That is so cool. I added my pin in. My street’s not on the map yet though. πŸ˜†

πŸ™„ Whoops I missed the message on putting how many windstones I have. If you can change that bit of info without removing my pin I have around 30. If not pull the pin and I’ll do it again.

Patricia
                        Participant

How neat! I’m on there!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Nuke wrote:

ruffian wrote:

copper83 wrote:

Fixed!
                          If anyone else makes a mistake just post here in the forum and I’ll get to fixing it right away! Please let me know where your mistake is on the map as more and more members join and finding names gets difficult.

Umm ya I guess letting you know where I live would ahve helped, sorry 😳

Thanks!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.