fbpx

Collectors Brought Together: Guest Map

Home Forums Miscellany Community Collectors Brought Together: Guest Map

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

Oops I live in southeast Florida on the east coast and I think I put myself right in the middle of Lake Okeechobee it’s a good thing I can swim

I will have 120 Windstones when the Amethyst Fledgling and the Small Panther Gargoyle – Red Goof Up Edition arrives probably next week or so..

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Laurie wrote:

I messed up. I’m north and west of where I live, But I’m there. πŸ˜‰

Ok, I fixed where I live. Just wish I could get rid of the first one. πŸ™„

Yea, I did the same thing. Whoopsies!

Anonymous

I edited out the mistakes today. I have a special table in my account show all the peeps on the map and when they marked it, so don’t worry about screwing up, I’ll know which one is the right one as it’ll have the latest post time. I’ll check up on cleaning up doubles once a month!

laphon1
          Participant

Well, I tried to get myself on the map. I am unable to zoom in so I ended up blocking out Copper83’s marker. Would you please fix this? Thanks. I am in Mukilteo, WA.

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Hey! I know where Mukilteo is! We used to be in Richland πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Rachel
              Participant

Huh. I can’t believe I missed this before. Looks like I have at least one neighbor–Hi Adaneth!

Adaneth
                Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Huh. I can’t believe I missed this before. Looks like I have at least one neighbor–Hi Adaneth!

Hello! πŸ™‚ Emerald’s in Minnesota too, though she hasn’t put herself on the map.

Rachel
                  Participant

Adaneth wrote:

ghostndragon wrote:

Hello! πŸ™‚ Emerald’s in Minnesota too, though she hasn’t put herself on the map.

Yeah…I guess I knew that. 😳 By the way, are your books being published? Congrats on getting so much finished this year!

Adaneth
                    Participant

ghostndragon wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

ghostndragon wrote:

Yeah…I guess I knew that. 😳 By the way, are your books being published? Congrats on getting so much finished this year!

Thanks! If publication ever happens, it certainly won’t be anytime soon. πŸ™‚

Xtharsa
                      Participant

Dragonmaster apparently lives in the bay water :O mmmm nice brackish water

BDW
                        Participant

Ok guys I posted my new location in green. The orange one is the old one so you can see I’m not far from it. If you press satelite view you will see the house when you zoom in. I have a great view of the mountains again. Yay! πŸ˜€

I ended up the ocean! XD I clicked on White Rock BC and somehow ended up stranded in water instead, lol. Could you please let me know how to fix this?
                          Thank you!

Skigod377
                          Participant

Im only getting the grabby hand and double clicking isnt working. πŸ™ I found my street, though it has no name on the map.

Skigod377
                            Participant

Oh well. At least I found the island. πŸ˜€

Bob

Xtharsa wrote:

Dragonmaster apparently lives in the bay water :O mmmm nice brackish water

Hey works for me!!
                                I live in Lodi not really close to any bay water though??
                                I screwed up the first time but could not figure out how to remove it

I do not remeber putting myself in the bay water by Fremont I have not lived in that area in 20 years is there a way to remove a misplaced one?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.