fbpx

Collections? (Other than Windstone)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Collections? (Other than Windstone)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

I’m not sure if I really collect these things, but I sure have a lot of them:

Resin horses
      Action figures
      Windstones
      Comic Books
      Sylvanians
      Books (all types including reference books & novels)
      Clipped photos or images I like
      Art Equipment
      Stuff
      Junk

Skigod377
      Participant

Armani and Windstones. πŸ™‚

Oh i don’t look on here very much, i think i should do really i just dont have much time on the internet.
        I think you have all seen them but this is my collection πŸ˜€ The bottom of the right cabinet is now full of Windstone πŸ˜€

http://www.thesorcererslibrary.com/TSL/Images/collectors/coll_amy.htm

sugarpeep
        Participant

Windstones… Duh?
          My Little Pony – I have 170 *dance*
          Polished stones – Gotta catch’um all
          Feathers
          Books
          Dinosaurs
          Pelts – I stuff birds
          Pets
          Flattened Pennies

Rusti
          Participant

I’m sort of like a racoon, I tend to pick up whatever’s shiny at the moment.

But the only other substantial collection of mine is diecast cars, mostly NASCAR diecast, with a smattering of others.

Oh, and the beanie baby collection I inherited (read: my grandmother bought enough for us three girl grandkids to each have one of every kind) when my grandmother died.

Jodi
            Participant

I have lots of collections too.

Bunnies: stuffed, glass, ceramic, (the more realistic the bunny the better), however I collect Enesco My Blushing Bunnies too
              Windstones, duh.
              An old Beanie Baby and Beanie Buddy collection

Action figures, trading cards, and other stuff from Farscape, Serenity/Firefly, Pirates of the Caribbean, InuYasha, Lord of the Rings

Autographs of actors and authors

Books, especially old hardcover editions of classics (like a Jules Verne collection from the early 1900, and a Three Musketeers bound in leather from 1932)

Elfquest comics, books, and other stuff
              Some Kaiyodo figures

And I have a “treasure collection” which is stuff I get when I go somewhere special, or get from someone special, or it has a special memory attached to it. This varies greatly. For example, I have geisha figure, a gypsy angel with a tamborine, a red phone booth bank from England, and a wooden shy buddah. There’s a Bast cat from the Natural Museum of History in Chicago, and a figure of a fairy reading a book. And a extra large hand-carved flamingo from Jamaica (it’s so awesome).

clothes
              shoes
              jewelry

the 5″ tall Boyd’s teddy bears (9 of them!)

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I don’t collect much, maybe once I have more income πŸ™‚

I collect:

Windstones (very slowly)
                Raptors (the dinosaur kind)
                Art (slowly)
                Opals (but most are for resale… sigh)
                Feathers
                And lots of dust!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

wolflodge100
                Participant

I collect Pelts mounts and antlers and skulls too! I have a lot of them πŸ˜€ I also collect the mcfarlane dragons, Enchantica and Dragonsite. Windstone and pewter, Amy Brown and Nene thomas faries. Big cats and wolves, little cats too and horses and unicorns and pegasus, tons of stuffed animals, water fountains, art and much more.

Susan
                  Participant

I don’t actively collect these anymore, but I still have them:
                    Disney soundtracks in foreign languages
                    trading cards (Disney, comics)

I actively collect, though not as much as I used to:
                    unicorns
                    cds/mp3s
                    hairsticks
                    fantasy paperbacks
                    O’Reilly coding books
                    Disney animated movies

gryphondreamer wrote:

whippetluv, i used to collect marbles, but i am finding that having 3 gallons of them is not as impressive as i used to think it was. what kind of marbles do you collect?

Vintage marbles from at the newest the 1950s. And new signed art marbles. πŸ™‚ I only have one nice cedar box worth…I would love to have gallons!!! You are a lucky duck

Eek i love marbles!

I collect:

-Windstones

-unicorns (I’m picky though…I don’t like unicorn figures that look ‘cheap’)

-Pembroke Welsh Corgi anything

-Walt Disney Classic Collection sculptures (just the figures from my favorite movies…working on Bambi right now) :mrgreen:

-resin model horses

-ACEO’s

-art in general

-Breyer Halloween series model horses (I had forgotten about this one until I saw lamorte mentioned it below!)

lamortefille
                    Participant

I collect:

Contemporary and vintage: art, carnival, opalescent, slag, crackle and amberina glass
                      Contemporary art glass marbles
                      Zuni fetishes
                      Blown glass animals
                      Blown glass ornaments (Radko, Fraga, Polonaise and some Old World)
                      Halloween village display pieces (Lemax and Dept. 56 and now 6 Breyer Spooky Stablemates minis – even though I said I wouldn’t get into Breyers lol)
                      Rocks, minerals, geodes and fossils; polished slabs, spheres, animals and pyramids (agate, malachite, etc. and so on)
                      Russian lacquer boxes and bottle holders
                      Framed butterflies

Megan
                      Participant

Sounds like everyone has very interesting interests! πŸ˜†

I collect:

Windstones πŸ˜€ (all kinds, mostly dragons so far though)

books — mostly fantasy, some leather-bound Greatest Books Ever Written, kids’ books that I’ve grown attached to

manga — over 400 volumes

kids’ movies and cartoons — Max & Ruby and The Littl’ Bits being prominent favorites, Serendipity the Pink Dragon and My Neighbor Totoro being others

My Little Pony — G3 only, bright colored ones that catch my eye, and one fuzzy one with a pink snowflake mark I got when I was four

shampoo/body wash from the Temptations label in Bath and Body Works (favorite = strawberry daqueri & tropical colada)

Laurie
                        Participant

I had a bunch of the todd mcfarlan dragons but my evil cat knocked them off the shelf they were on. My equally as evil rats whose cage the dragons just happened to land on found them rather nice chew toys πŸ˜₯

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 176 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.