fbpx

Collections? (Other than Windstone)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Collections? (Other than Windstone)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

purplecat wrote:

BDW…..I’m in LOVE with your labradorite and smoky quartz specimens!!! You have a gorgeous collection! 😀

Thank you! 😀
      One day I’ll get to enjoy it 😆 😕
      Note to self: Need to move soon!

Dragon87 wrote:

I collect strange money. Me and my mother are on a quest to get a Canadian penny from every year since they came out! Not likely, but it’s fun to look at them (and you get REALLY excited when you find a penny on the ground).

The oldest one he has is a penny from 1876 with Queen Victoria on it. Unfortunately he won’t sell any of his coins and I dread the day we move to a new house. Coins are heavy!

Pegasi1978
      Participant

ariankentara wrote:

I dread the day we move to a new house. Coins are heavy!

Also some movers can’t/won’t move currency (paper or coin). I know this from having my stuff packed up by movers earlier this month. I had to empty my son’s piggy bank and then pack my own small bank full of change.

Bodine
        Participant

I collect gemstones,rocks,glass eggs,all sorts of things besides Windstones.Here are a few I have out.
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is about 200kts.
          I am also a bit of a rockhound 🙂 things from the Earth beneath our feet 😉
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic
          I collect reverse hand painted platters/bowls and art glass of any kind I can afford.This one is a birdbath I found and two bowls.Platters will go on the wall.I have glass eggs,crystal balls of all sorts and teardrops from an antique chandelier from a big home destroyed in H.Kat. down here.I hav nothing but signd prints and paintings in our home,no wallyworld for me. :bigsmile:
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Scathach
          Participant

Pretty things, Bodine! I see something familiar 🙂

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
            Participant

I have:

Princeton Unicorns
              David Winter Castles
              Nene Thomas Fairies
              Anne Stokes prints and figurines
              Edward Speara (a Canadian srtist) prints
              Pocket Dragons
              Wolves and unicorns from various sources.
              Rocks, minerals, and fossils
              Live plants
              Books

Uh oh! I may have a problem 😉

Oh well…..

Life is beautiful.

Beautiful gems, stones, glassware and all sorts of pretties Bodine!!!

I collect:
              Windstones: dragons and poads
              Angelina Wrona paintings
              Swarovski crystal
              Megalodon teeth and other shark teeth (tiger, white,mako etc)
              Taxidermy owls (did not kill them)
              Antler carvings/knives
              Books
              Books
              And books…. Tons of books. I read super fast and go through a novel in a couple of hours.
              Trying plants but alas….. My green thumb is a little lacking lol Want to collect a variety of Hoya

tempest618
              Participant

Beautiful gemstones Bodine! I have quite a few myself that I hope to post a picture of soon. I also collect:

Nene Thomas prints
                Vampire books
                Vintage Swarovski crystal
                Dragon plush
                Marbles
                Lord of the Rings
                Eeyore
                Mulan
                Garfield
                Ornaments (especially dragons)

fatalbeauty
                Participant

Peter Stone and Breyer horses
                  Anime
                  MLP new and old
                  Books (I’m quick reader but I don’t mind re-reading after a couple of months)
                  Dvds
                  Meditation balls
                  Butterflies (from a company that lets them die naturally then mounts them)
                  Disney pins (though I’m selling a lot of them for some extra funding)

4 things I'm looking for:
                  1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
                  Blocked

Oh cool. I collect:

Obviously Windstones – Dragons, Unicorns, Kirins, Griffins, Poads, Pegasi
                    Bradford Exchange Hamilton Unicorn Figurines
                    Ty Beanie Babies and Beanie Boos
                    Rocks and Gems
                    Jewellery
                    Books