fbpx

Collections? (Other than Windstone)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Collections? (Other than Windstone)

Viewing 11 posts - 166 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

For the past couple years, I started to collect original Marvel comic art pages(Mostly Thor related). I’ve got quite a few now. I think they are fun to collect and I have pieces from many well known artists. I even have the original art to a handful of comic covers.

How cool! I was a big comic fan growing up and wish I could have hung onto some mine from way back.I for one am thrilled that some are being made into movies,especially THOR.He’s yummy. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

phantomess
      Participant

I collect dragons in general, not just Windstones. Also:
        Car models
        Military stuff
        Batman stuff
        Video games & video game things/decor
        Books
        War movies & books
        And items based on anything I like, such as Lord of the Rings or Star Wars…

Most of those aren’t particularly extensive collections. I’m not really a hardcore collector of anything, I just acquire some things… :p
        Maybe will get a few pics, though, sometime soon.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Scathach
        Participant

Check this beauty out.Wish I could afford it but it is over $150.Gorgeous though.
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is unique and totally gorgeous.

Life is beautiful.

Bodine
          Participant

I collect gemstones,rocks,glass eggs,all sorts of things besides Windstones.Here are a few I have out.
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is about 200kts.
            I am also a bit of a rockhound 🙂 things from the Earth beneath our feet 😉
            I collect reverse hand painted platters/bowls and art glass of any kind I can afford.This one is a birdbath I found and two bowls.Platters will go on the wall.I have glass eggs,crystal balls of all sorts and teardrops from an antique chandelier from a big home destroyed in H.Kat. down here.I hav nothing but signd prints and paintings in our home,no wallyworld for me. :bigsmile:
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Goodness Bodine! You’re a fellow “magpie” 🙂 Welcome to my world! Gem Faire hits town in March… wanna’ come?????? :bigsmile:

tdm :bigsmile:

Sure wish I could.Thank you for the invite :love: One day we will get to travel a bit and your place is one on my list.I have a handful of wonderful people here I must meet one day and you are most definetly on it.Send me your addy,pm,k?

Bodine
            Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic I got me another one.This one is sliver threaded through blues & greens,13 1/2″.I love these almost as much as Windstones…almost. :bigsmile:
              We are getting a vessel sink for the new house that matches my AmberGold bowl so what colors do you think would go well with them to decorate the bathroom in? Chrome or bronze faucets? Towels etc.,teal,blues,black,reds?Any ideas? 🙂

Kim
              Blocked

Teals and blues go great with anything gold or yellow! I personally like chrome but bronze could be pretty too if it doesn’t clash with the sink!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

briteblades
                Participant

I love vessel sinks! They are so cool! Post a picture once everything is complete, would love to see 😀

Landipan
                  Participant

My only other thing I really collect is Breyer horse models, I’m super duper picky so it’s a not a large collection, it’d actually be larger if I had more money though to buy some harder to find models lol.

I do have a small unintentional collection of artbooks, I don’t actively go out of my way to collect them but they have compiled over the years into a nice amount. I love art and love appreciating other styles and mediums that speak to me.

*Formerly meowmix101
                    Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Bodine
                    Participant

Funny how we have no intention of starting a collection of something but before you know it…. 😀
                      I have some Breyers and will give you a couple to thin my herd when I move if you would like some.I have about 30,all sizes.
                      I will get pics when I get it.I found a Koi one that has me thinking going Oriental with the bathroom.I can’t wait to get moved and make a new home,always fun bringing out all my Windstones too.They have been boxed too long.

Kiya
                      Participant

I have a really pretty painted bamboo vessel sink. I thought about getting the koi one!!! 🙂

Dani
                        Participant

I collect too many things right now, though I’m trying to cut back. :X

At the moment apart from Windstones I also collect:

– Animal skulls and other natural artifacts
                          – Medical artifacts (veterinary, from when I was working at a vet tech in practice — I’ve got some things like bladderstones and a tapeworm)
                          – Fox items
                          – Elsa dolls and merchandise (from Frozen)
                          – Some Pokemon stuff (Mostly Fennekin and Sylveon, though I’ve got a mess of figures of my other favorites)
                          – A mess of dolls (mostly Ever After High and some Monster High, but also a few ball-jointed dolls)
                          – Jurassic Park dinosaur action figures

Viewing 11 posts - 166 through 176 (of 176 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.