Cinnamon Pearl SK!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Cinnamon Pearl SK!

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

TC won this SK, Rumsey won the Coiled Mother.

OK well then TC just make sure she gets sent to my house Susie has my address on file!!

You had best be careful there DM. Lodi is close enough to Concord that 3 SKs in one place might become an overpowering temptation! 😈 πŸ™„ 😈
      OOHHH But you are forgetting about my attack Ninja kitties!!!

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

OK well then TC just make sure she gets sent to my house Susie has my address on file!!

You had best be careful there DM. Lodi is close enough to Concord that 3 SKs in one place might become an overpowering temptation! 😈 πŸ™„ 😈

Didn’t forget a thing. I have the trusted Samurai ball of string. Completely nuetralizes Ninja kitties dead in thier tracks.

Bob

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

Didn’t forget a thing. I have the trusted Samurai ball of string. Completely nuetralizes Ninja kitties dead in thier tracks.
        But alas this is all a MUTE point since SK #3 is not on it’s way to my house……..YET!!!
        MMMUUUHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

I’m patient. Need to get my alibi in place anyway. So, when did you say you were going out of town again?

But alas this is all a MUTE point since SK #3 is not on it’s way to my house……..YET!!!
        MMMUUUHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!

keschete
        Participant

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

I’m patient. Need to get my alibi in place anyway. So, when did you say you were going out of town again?

MMMUUUHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!

GOOD LORD! This looks like some sort of sick maze game……whhoooo I think it just gave me a migrane!

keschete wrote:

GOOD LORD! This looks like some sort of sick maze game……whhoooo I think it just gave me a migrane!

Take two Tequila shots and you won’t be able to spell migrane. 😈

Bob

Jvargas0667 wrote:

keschete wrote:

Take two Tequila shots and you won’t be able to spell migrane. 😈
            You did not post anything 2 posts ago??? Did one of my cats get your tongue when you tried to break into my house???MMMUUUHHHAAAAAA!!!

Bob

keschete wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

MMMUUUHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!

We have had longer ones!!
              But they CAN make you dizzy some times like I’m not already dizzy enough!!

Dragon Master wrote:

keschete wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

MMMUUUHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!

We have had longer ones!!
              But they CAN make you dizzy some times like I’m not already dizzy enough!!

My fingers got tangled in the Samurai string (see above), and my post was lost in the middle. Your Ninja attack kitties would have spotted this misdirection if they were a true threat! 😈

Maria
              Participant

Congrats, TC.
                I wonder when she’ll stop by here again.

jeeze, she sold for as much as i bought my horse for O_O

Laurie
                Participant

Ninja kitties? OMG where did this thread go?

laphon1
                  Participant

purpledoggy wrote:

Ninja kitties? OMG where did this thread go?

Where they always go…way out in left field…or anywhere else off the beaten track *er* topic.

Bob

I have stated many times before I have attack Ninja Kitties if anypone tries to break into my house for anything! SK’s Emperors etc…
                      You have all been warned!!

Viewing 14 posts - 76 through 89 (of 89 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.