Cinnamon Pearl SK!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Cinnamon Pearl SK!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Auction:

What I saw at the factory:

Hm, I think it’s the same dragon with the lipstick removed. John wasn’t satisfied with the other Red Golds, but I don’t recall him saying anything about the Cinnamons.

She looks more pearl in your shot. Maybe it’s just lighting?

Purplecat
      Participant

Looks like they totally redid her. I like her much better now. πŸ˜€

Maria
        Participant

I think most of the difference comes from the lighting. We could ask, though.

Romeodanny wrote:

So for the international price in CDN is $94.03, hum tempting. So can you still buy it? I notice that it was only supposed to be sold for one day?

Did you read my post? πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

He was made for the event on the 7th october and only available to buy on that day, he was on the internet for that day only as well for collectors in the US and Canada and everywhere else for tat matter to buy who couldn’t make it to the event. πŸ™‚

Griffiness wrote:

Romeodanny wrote:

So for the international price in CDN is $94.03, hum tempting. So can you still buy it? I notice that it was only supposed to be sold for one day?

Did you read my post? πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

He was made for the event on the 7th october and only available to buy on that day, he was on the internet for that day only as well for collectors in the US and Canada and everywhere else for tat matter to buy who couldn’t make it to the event. πŸ™‚
          😳 Well, obviously I’m alittle slow first thing in the morning. 😳

Arlla
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Auction:

What I saw at the factory:

Hm, I think it’s the same dragon with the lipstick removed. John wasn’t satisfied with the other Red Golds, but I don’t recall him saying anything about the Cinnamons.

Awwwww – did they take the dark tipping off her scales?? D: That was my favorite part about her! Glad they got rid of the lipstick, though…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

BDW
            Participant

Arlla wrote:

Awwwww – did they take the dark tipping off her scales?? D: That was my favorite part about her! Glad they got rid of the lipstick, though…

No…I think they are still there but because of the lighting we can’t see them well. 😯 oops maybe not πŸ˜• Well they don’t seem as dark anyway. Was much better before. πŸ™

lamortefille
              Participant

I’m so glad they got rid of that lipstick…she looked like the Joker from Batman. πŸ™„ πŸ˜† Good luck to those bidding…her color is too plain for me, even if I could afford one. πŸ˜‰

No wonder I like her so much…I generally prefer the more muted colors. πŸ™‚

I also think she looks much better without the lipstick…and I like the revised color scheme much better than the original one.

frozendragon
                Participant

I’d take the original….

or the new one….or both….. 😈

Maria
                  Participant

I’d do both.

Lokie
                    Participant

Huh, I didn’t even realize the Ebay one and the factory one were the same color scheme minus the lipstick. I like the auction photos but I found it hard to see the color scheme in them. But now that I see GB’s clear photo, I’d say I’m not really fond of the Cinnamon SK. *ducks for cover*

Purplecat
                      Participant

For me there seems to be a huge difference between the two. Interesting… πŸ™‚

It might just be lighting, but, I like the original so much better.

Purplecat
                        Participant

I like the ebay pics better myself. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 89 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.