fbpx

Cinnamon Pearl SK!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Cinnamon Pearl SK!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Allison
    Participant
      Allison
      Participant

BDW
        Participant

I just made a post on that almost at the same time as you… πŸ˜† I’ll remove mine.
          She looks much better now without the lipstick. πŸ˜€

Allison
          Participant

Sorry, I don’t usually post things like this, but I’ve been around more often these days πŸ˜†

Yes, she looks 1000x better this way than she did before! What a lovely dragon

BDW
            Participant

Arya wrote:

Sorry, I don’t usually post things like this, but I’ve been around more often these days πŸ˜†

Yes, she looks 1000x better this way than she did before! What a lovely dragon

No apology needed, it was just funny how we were both typing it at the same time πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
              Participant

I wish there was a close up of the face like they had with the other Secret Keepers.

Elena
                Participant

Soo Pretty…..*drool*

Goes to look for a bank to rob….

Jasmine
                  Participant

Will Windstone take organs as trades?? πŸ˜‰

I wish they did take organs….I have a good arm and leg, and a good kidney. Sound fair?

Travistie
                    Participant

😯 WOW!!!! She is sooooooo beautiful. Oh, how I wish I had loads of money to spend.

Maebnus
                      Participant

Wow is she pretty… and goldish. I like her way better than the lipstick one. I wonder if they fixed that one or painted a new one?

If only the golds looked more like her… not a fan of them, but her I like a lot.

Allison
                        Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Will Windstone take organs as trades?? πŸ˜‰

Not sure about organs and limbs, but I offered my soul a while back without any luck. Maybe that was because it was slightly tainted though πŸ˜†

now THAT looks like it should be called cinnamon

OMG! I may have to throw my hat into the game on this one!! Tho the price I may end paying will be a secret I take to the grave!! πŸ˜†

And besides, I think she should come live with me, my last name is after all Sinnamon…

OK, dont all dog pile on me for my opinion. Dont get me wrong either for she is a seriously exquisite dragon and easily one of the best Ive ever seen (but then Windstones are the best, bar none, when it comes to sculptures, etc).

It’s me and just personal opinion, but I like color better. This new color looks like a mating of the gold and brown– but that isnt a bad thing! I just want more contrast between color schemes. Sounds hyprocritical maybe, but I think the Red Gold (new limited color I guess) is a far enough departure from ruby for me not to say it was a mating of ruby and gold. Make any sense?

This is a warm color and I tend to lean towards cooler ones, usually. PLEASE dont misunderstand my opinion as saying this is poor coloring or choice or dragon or whatever. It isnt. It’s intensely beautiful. It’s just not the color I would go after… which is good for me since I obviously would have so much competition!

I will say though, should it come out in a curl, yes, I will get it! πŸ˜†

*runs away and hides under desk seeking shelter*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.