fbpx

Cards

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I ran out of cards! I just ordered more from Cafe press, but according to the shipping info, I won’t get them until January. So be patient, maybe these are ground hog’s day cards!
      I got brave and changed the design of the card a little on this batch. Hope the color doesn’t come out all muddy the way it looked from my printer!

Melody
      Keymaster

I am new to this Christmas card list thing… I would love to see what one of these cards looks like ๐Ÿ˜€ You are awesome Melody!

The card this year was a struggle, it came out ok , but .. eh. not the way I pictured! Ran out of time.

moonbeam
        Participant

If it is possible, I would very much like to get on the christmas card-List as well ๐Ÿ™‚ But I understand if itยดs not possible, with international shipping and all.

bayoudragon
          Participant

I would be happy with a spring card if it’s too late to get one for Christmas. ๐Ÿ™‚

Gremlin1
            Participant

I would love a spring card too! I can be patient when I have to be!!!

Melody
              Keymaster

I have a few cards of several different designs remaining from years past. Would those of you that are newly added to my Christmas card list like one of those? I can send those immediately.

I would love a Christmas card

briteblades
                Participant

I am not at all picky! Any card from Windstone would be amazing!

dragonshoard
                  Participant

I have a few cards of several different designs remaining from years past. Would those of you that are newly added to my Christmas card list like one of those? I can send those immediately.

Not a problem. I have done that in the past for new additions to my list.
                    (used to be able to get unicorn xmas cards years ago. acutally kept track of who got which design. I know, I’m silly that way.)

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

Sounds awesome! Thanks so much :bigsmile:

yolanda
                      Participant

sounds great ! If you have time.

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Either way is fine with me. ๐Ÿ™‚

LuvsDragons
                          Participant

I would like to be added to the Christmas card list if I am not on it. They sound lovely! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!!!

moonbeam
                            Participant

I would be interested in any card you are willing to send out, be it the current one or an old one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kelly
                              Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Me too!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 115 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.