Cards

Viewing 10 posts - 106 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

Hi Melody,

I wanted to ask if you sent me a christmas card ? I have not got one in 2 years now and was not sure if the mailman lost mine or if they may of got returned.

Thanks
      Patricia

Skigod377
      Participant

Just wanted to say thank you for the cards! They arrived right before I left!! Thank you!

Puffpastryofdoom
        Participant

I received my card as well! It’s SO beautiful! I’m going to keep it out all year long so everyone can enjoy! πŸ™‚ Thank you SOOooooOOoo much, Melody for everything you do!

KaytanaPhoenix
          Participant

I wanna be on the Christmas card list! (I’m gettin in ahead of the game for 2012 ;p haha.) – This is awesome of you to do Melody! I can only imagine how beautiful your cards are πŸ™‚

What is the email address to send you my address on? – I saw it somewhere on here but I’m still new enough that I easily get lost on the forum (Sorry if you answered this already on this thread, I just skimmed over it and quickly made up my mind that this would be fun to join in on! πŸ™‚ )

Ann

I would like to hop on the 2012 list as well!

Melody
              Keymaster

I wanna be on the Christmas card list! (I’m gettin in ahead of the game for 2012 ;p haha.) – This is awesome of you to do Melody! I can only imagine how beautiful your cards are πŸ™‚

What is the email address to send you my address on? – I saw it somewhere on here but I’m still new enough that I easily get lost on the forum (Sorry if you answered this already on this thread, I just skimmed over it and quickly made up my mind that this would be fun to join in on! πŸ™‚ )

I’ll just need your address. You can email me at reptangle (at) gmail (dot) com

Melody
                Keymaster

I would like to hop on the 2012 list as well!

Just let me have your address! Email me at: reptangle (at) gmail (dot) com

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

I’ll just need your address. You can email me at reptangle (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank You! πŸ™‚

Ann

Thank you Melody!

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

*merp!* By the way Melody! I did get your card!! πŸ˜€ Thank you so much! It’s super cute!! I was handed off the card with my baby uni from my family on the same day (I’ve been at my bfs since they arrived at the families house) so I went into overload on the uni here and forgot to properly thank you!! x.x

Viewing 10 posts - 106 through 115 (of 115 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.